PDA

View Full Version : Help needed with Servo wires.


Squidzilla
19-01-2015, 04:36 PM
Is anyone at the club able to shorten servo wires, or able to point me in the direction of a tool and new plugs so I can do my own.

I can only presume the wire on my Savox was designed for RC 1:1 scale 747 where the servo is mounted in the nose and the receiver in the rear...

It would also mean I can shorten my ESC-Receiver wire as well.

The space incide the YZ is tight and those wires take up too much room and look messy, my OCD does not approve!

shaun m
19-01-2015, 08:21 PM
You can get futaba plugs on ebay , and think you can get a crimping set on there too.

DiggerAde
20-01-2015, 07:45 AM
Hi Rob

blacksmith models sell them try this link.

http://blacksmithproducts.co.uk/products.asp?cat=328 :thumbsup:

Squidzilla
20-01-2015, 05:42 PM
Cheers guys :) hopefully will have this sorted for the weekend :D