PDA

View Full Version : Racing Is On 25th Of January !!!


Steven Forster
20-01-2015, 07:01 PM
As above were racing as usual this Sunday :)

Doors open between 5:30-5:45pm and run till we get finished ;)

So who's coming and what are you running :p

See you all there :thumbsup:

D4VEB
20-01-2015, 08:30 PM
Think I might try 4wd this week :thumbsup:

Dkfream
20-01-2015, 10:07 PM
I will be there, 4wd for me this week please

beasty boys motorsport
21-01-2015, 11:43 AM
i will think about it

Hyperstrada
21-01-2015, 01:05 PM
I'll be at Worksop but see you next week.

corkyjohnson75
21-01-2015, 01:49 PM
Al be there . 2WD probs .

DAVO
21-01-2015, 05:10 PM
Tyler
Scott
Dean-Ross

chris68nufc
21-01-2015, 06:24 PM
Im coming as long as neil has prepped my cars for me and fitted some new rubber

Jedward
24-01-2015, 03:28 PM
Charlie 2WD

ATRO
24-01-2015, 04:00 PM
I'll probably bring my boy over to watch if that's ok, want to see what sort of things people are running before buying a 2wd kit. He never followed through last time (4 years ago) but is adamant he wants to start now.

chris68nufc
25-01-2015, 04:33 PM
Anybody got any fresh 2wd fronts for schumacher sv2??

Havent had time to get any!!!!