PDA

View Full Version : 25th Jan


Vrg1
23-01-2015, 01:17 PM
Hi, Is there any racing this sunday.

Thanks

Steve1973
23-01-2015, 04:14 PM
Yes. Morning meeting that stretches slightly into the afternoon.....

Squidzilla
23-01-2015, 09:38 PM
I'm bringing a friend down who is new to RC, so no doubt he will be slow and crash lots and be slow, just like me...

Looking forward to another fun day :)

Tobyw
24-01-2015, 09:01 AM
yey, join my club of crashes.... lets see how many we can get per heat



I'm bringing a friend down who is new to RC, so no doubt he will be slow and crash lots and be slow, just like me...

Looking forward to another fun day :)

Kelk
26-01-2015, 09:12 AM
Good, light-hearted and relaxed meet yesterday, cheers guys.

Just wanted to say thanks for 2 things yesterday:

1) thanks to Steve for the loan of the steering rack having broken mine in practice. I'm blaming the cold and lack of ductility in the plastic at low temperatures. Definitely not the huge jump I went for, messed up the launch and stuffed the car into the side of the table top. I'm absolutely sure that had nothing to do with it :)

2) the chats with Dan Brown and the other gent, sorry didn't get your name, in race control before the morning got started :thumbsup:

shaun m
26-01-2015, 04:55 PM
Good, light-hearted and relaxed meet yesterday, cheers guys.

Just wanted to say thanks for 2 things yesterday:

1) thanks to Steve for the loan of the steering rack having broken mine in practice. I'm blaming the cold and lack of ductility in the plastic at low temperatures. Definitely not the huge jump I went for, messed up the launch and stuffed the car into the side of the table top. I'm absolutely sure that had nothing to do with it :)

2) the chats with Dan Brown and the other gent, sorry didn't get your name, in race control before the morning got started :thumbsup:

Hi chris , glad you enjoyed it :), that may have been Ade or myself you was refering too :blush::).

yeah it was a good meeting , just wished i had remembered to put a new set of cells in for the final , wondered why it felt sluggish , and why did it have to die at 30secs to go!! :(:thumbsup:

Kelk
27-01-2015, 12:49 AM
Hi chris , glad you enjoyed it :), that may have been Ade or myself you was refering too :blush::).

yeah it was a good meeting , just wished i had remembered to put a new set of cells in for the final , wondered why it felt sluggish , and why did it have to die at 30secs to go!! :(:thumbsup:

I'm soooo bad with names - the gent in question was wearing a dark jacket and quite a bit shorter than Dan. If that was you then great, if it was Ade, likewise and thanks anyway.

I was sweating in the final - I love racing 7 minute finals, but I always get a little nervous on a shorty doing the same

Thanks guys anyway