PDA

View Full Version : Racing Is On 1st Of February !!!


Steven Forster
26-01-2015, 05:14 PM
As above were racing as usual this Sunday :)

Doors open between 5:30-5:45pm and run till we get finished ;)

So who's coming and what are you running :p

See you all there :thumbsup:

Dont Forget to bring your pit tables and chairs and extensions with you !!!

dpackster1980
26-01-2015, 07:27 PM
2wd for me. I'll be there no matter what!

Dkfream
26-01-2015, 07:42 PM
I am away this weekend but should be home in time to get there mate, so count me in for 4wd again please

beasty boys motorsport
26-01-2015, 07:54 PM
nope...off to teegipt

DAVO
26-01-2015, 08:28 PM
Reedy race from weekend if you missed it
https://m.youtube.com/user/RedRCLive
Tyler
Scott
Dean-Ross

honrico Diablo
26-01-2015, 09:30 PM
I'm night shift again :thumbdown:

Jedward
27-01-2015, 06:41 PM
Charlie 2WD please

Nick5000
28-01-2015, 07:24 PM
I will b there. 2wd

Hyperstrada
31-01-2015, 05:46 PM
Hoping to be there too, 2wd.