PDA

View Full Version : D413 Wheels Help!


Cosmo>RC10
27-01-2015, 10:05 PM
Hi guys,

Ayone know where theres stock for D413 front wheels as i cant find any or know of an alternative that i can use, ive tried Ae wheels but makes the front wider.
I'm racing at worksop in the bwoc, so need to be a legal width.

Richard Lowe
27-01-2015, 10:55 PM
22-4 front wheels fit, and the 22 2wd front wheels fit when used with the smaller hex's you get in the kit. I believe Yokomo wheels fit too although I'm not 100% sure on that one.

The rears are just standard offset (B4/5/44 etc) 12mm hex, pretty much any modern wheel should fit :)

Cosmo>RC10
28-01-2015, 01:41 PM
Cheers rich, and thanks for all your help over the weekend @worksop and previous events, much appreciated. ll try them out any ideas when more spares are out as I still owe you a front shock tower mount.

Lee.