View Full Version : Racing Thursday 5th February
After a very successful day with @IconicRC, our next race day is Thursday 05/02. Booking in from 6:30pm. The new track layout is great
All welcome new or old alike. Pack your buggy & we will see you there
Dudders
02-02-2015, 04:53 PM
Whoop whoop! Can't wait!
wagenwheels
02-02-2015, 08:22 PM
Great news! I came along a while back and had a play with the club car but have only just got round to getting myself kitted out.
Have bought a 2nd hand sv2 so am planning on coming over on thursday. Then you can all have a chuckle! Any hand holding and assistance greatly appreciated, as I haven't had a chance to look at it yet...or work out how to charge the batteries!
Cheers,
Ian
jlucas
02-02-2015, 08:54 PM
Hi ian
Any issues or help required come and see me
Cheers
James
wagenwheels
04-02-2015, 08:39 AM
Thanks James. I used to race when I was a kid but have no idea about this modern stuff. All I've worked out so far is that it seems to be quicker than my fingers! Not sure if they've got faster or I've got slower.....
Cheers,
Ian
Hi Ian - James is a great chap to help new or returning drivers at the club. I know, I speak from experience :thumbsup:
If you are on FaceBook you can join our group which is where we share a lot of the club goings on etc https://www.facebook.com/groups/829848560381532/
And you can follow us on Twitter @surreyhantsRC
wagenwheels
05-02-2015, 08:06 AM
Sounds good. Will try not to be too much of a rolling chicane!
Think I should have looked at tyres, as all of the ones that came with the car are a bit the worse for wear. Still, at least it gives me an excuse...
Dudders
05-02-2015, 08:36 AM
I'll be late tonight so I'll book in when I arrive.
absolute alignment
05-02-2015, 11:12 PM
Sounds good. Will try not to be too much of a rolling chicane!
Think I should have looked at tyres, as all of the ones that came with the car are a bit the worse for wear. Still, at least it gives me an excuse...
Nope. We will stick a new set on for you. No excuse...
wagenwheels
06-02-2015, 04:02 PM
Thanks to all for being so welcoming and helpful last night. Thanks again to Chris for the tyres, even it did mean one less excuse! Clearly the worn fronts were the issue...
Had fun, so will definitely be back in the future.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.