PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 8th Feb - Round 4 of Open Winter Series


dibble34
02-02-2015, 08:57 PM
So who is coming? http://www.torchracing.co.uk/winter-series/
Weather looking pretty dry between now and then, could we get onto bb whites or even shumacher yellows..... That should make sure it rains :blush:

Kababking
02-02-2015, 11:26 PM
Where do I make the race entry?

shaun m
03-02-2015, 12:11 AM
Book in on the day :thumbsup:

Northern Monkey
03-02-2015, 08:12 AM
So who is coming? http://www.torchracing.co.uk/winter-series/
Weather looking pretty dry between now and then, could we get onto bb whites or even shumacher yellows..... That should make sure it rains :blush:

Don't give up your day job Dave... you'd make a terrible weather man :p

RudeTony
03-02-2015, 09:32 AM
See you there all - plenty of BB Greens on board so shout when you need - wrap up as its going to be a cold one :)

AmiSMB
03-02-2015, 11:18 AM
Looking forward to Sunday rain or shine as it is also my birthday!

hazeandfizz
03-02-2015, 11:50 AM
Me and young Charlie Barker will be down for this one, not sure I'm quiet ready to get the KF2 muddy so old faithful will be back out on Sunday!

James.

Phil RC
03-02-2015, 09:30 PM
I'll be there , had a great race in the final last week , at the back but lots of fun :)

HOTSHOT III
04-02-2015, 12:02 AM
Fingers crossed I should be able to make it down, it can't possibly be as cold as it was last Sunday :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Tobyw
04-02-2015, 04:13 PM
Yep me and the lad will be down...

Gotta test the new toy out :)

Squidzilla
04-02-2015, 05:59 PM
I should be down :)

after the abuse I got for not coming last week because of the cold, the only thing that will stop me is the rain now....

Crazy L
04-02-2015, 09:56 PM
So who is coming?

Mmm, you just never know.

Steve1973
05-02-2015, 07:43 PM
Me and the boys will be there.
Come on Lionel - dig that buggy out!

Kababking
06-02-2015, 01:51 PM
Could you guys guide me in right 2wd front tyres direction?
Do you use inlays in ballistic green when it is wet, but no inlays in the ballistic white when it is dry?

Also, for the DEX210 and Dex 410, what diff oil are most guys using on this track?

With regards to the race itself, how many qualifiers and finals. How many qualifiers count and so on?

Sorry for all the questions:)

Cheers

bobbin
06-02-2015, 03:18 PM
in answer to your 2wd question

wet
front wheels
schumacher silver cut staggers with no inserts or silver 2wd mini spikes with inserts

rear wheels
ballistic green mini spikes with inserts

dry ( doubtful )
front wheels
schumacher yellow cut staggers with no inserts

rear wheels
ballistic whites or schumacher yellow mini spikes both with inserts

regards
Robin

Kababking
07-02-2015, 01:58 AM
Last question, i promise! Will there be electricity available?:D

RudeTony
07-02-2015, 01:20 PM
No electric but a great burger wagon with nice burgers and nice mug of tea - it must be lunchtime!!

:)

freddie
07-02-2015, 07:12 PM
I will have lmr wings with me if anyone needs one !

Squidzilla
08-02-2015, 04:26 PM
Don't give up your day job Dave... you'd make a terrible weather man :p

I think everyone ended up on yellows!! Dave can be official Torch weather girl!!


Thanks to everyone who helped run things today, the track was phenomenal !!! Well done to the guys who set it up!!

Lastly cheers and well done to everyone I qualified and raced against I had a great day !!!

Crazy L
08-02-2015, 06:11 PM
I second Squidz sentiments, although I couldn't stay all day, they part I was there for was great.

Also, seeing old stalwarts Cammers, Shaun, Martin, Clarkie et al, not forgetting Messyrs Evdoka and Brown.

Happy Birthday again to Fribbers.

I think I might eventually get the hang of this steerwheel radio lark too. Once I don't have a dodgy back to distract me that is.

See you all again, same Ansmann time, same Ansmann channel.:eh?::lol:

TTFN

Kababking
08-02-2015, 11:38 PM
Had a great day today! Thank you very much. Next time I will not bring my kids!:D
Is there racing going on next sunday?

HOTSHOT III
09-02-2015, 08:54 AM
Had a great day today! Thank you very much. Next time I will not bring my kids!:D
Is there racing going on next sunday?

Should be a Sunday morning meeting next Sunday.

Yet again thanks to all involved for a great day's racing:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Tobyw
09-02-2015, 10:28 AM
Has anyone got a copy of the results (finals) that can put up

Ta

dibble34
10-02-2015, 12:39 PM
I don't have the laptop at present. Will upload as soon as i can, but may be a week or so.

AmiSMB
10-02-2015, 07:23 PM
i will be sorting out the results but am between jobs at the moment and do not have a windows based laptop to play with as I had to return all of my toys! I am digging out my old win xp virtual machine that will do the job.