View Full Version : B44 chassis cell cut out measurements.
Jonathan
26-11-2008, 12:35 PM
Im after a favour, would anybody be able to accuratley measure the dimensions of the cell cut out in the B44 chassis for me. Many thanks.
Jonathan
01-12-2008, 09:53 AM
Sorry to bump, but realy need this to help a fellow racer out before next week !
Nobody own a B44 and a pair of calipers ?
jono83
01-12-2008, 08:04 PM
Sorry to bump, but realy need this to help a fellow racer out before next week !
Nobody own a B44 and a pair of calipers ?
i can find out on thursday for you if thats any help
Jonathan
01-12-2008, 08:28 PM
That would be great, thanks !
christoffo88o
01-12-2008, 08:55 PM
17mm x 46mm :thumbsup:
Jonathan
01-12-2008, 09:10 PM
17mm x 46mm :thumbsup:
Cheers, I need dimensions within 1/10th of a mm. I would have thought that they would be machined in inches ? I could be wrong of course and they are exactly 17mm x 46mm ?
Oliv996
02-12-2008, 08:37 AM
As far as I can be accurate with my caliper, you can assume 17x46.5mm is quite relevant dimensions of the cell cut in the B44 chassis ;)
Jonathan
02-12-2008, 10:12 AM
As far as I can be accurate with my caliper, you can assume 17x46.5mm is quite relevant dimensions of the cell cut in the B44 chassis ;)
Thats brilliant, many thanks Olivier, and everyone else who offered help. Cheers.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.