View Full Version : Booking in and folding tables
DaveGT
15-02-2015, 06:35 PM
Hi,
Hoping to attend the 1st March event. I've seen somewhere that we book in in advance. How, when and where do we do this?
Also, been looking on ebay for a folding table. What size do people generally use, 4ft or 6ft? Do either of these look suitable...
4ft -
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261628189267?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
6ft -
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171421268860?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Cheers,
Dave.
Big Show
15-02-2015, 07:10 PM
Hi mate. About the table. I have used both off these and all comes down to how much gear you have. We started with the 4ft but found that with 2 off us there wasn't enough room so I bought the 6ft table from Costco for around £45. We now have enough space. Hope this helps.
Gavin Collingwood
15-02-2015, 08:41 PM
We don't generally book in for outdoor club days. Only really for big meetings such as regionals or Roger Wood race
Gavin Collingwood
15-02-2015, 10:18 PM
Sorry just realised that you meant the last indoor round..... Yes we book in for that and booking in will open tomorrow
DaveGT
15-02-2015, 10:28 PM
Hi mate. About the table. I have used both off these and all comes down to how much gear you have. We started with the 4ft but found that with 2 off us there wasn't enough room so I bought the 6ft table from Costco for around £45. We now have enough space. Hope this helps.
- Thanks, yeh I'll probably go for the 6 footer.
Cheers.
DaveGT
15-02-2015, 11:22 PM
Sorry just realised that you meant the last indoor round..... Yes we book in for that and booking in will open tomorrow
Great, thanks. Where? Here on the forum or main website?
Pitman Ed
16-02-2015, 08:03 AM
Here on the Forum - a thread will be started.
DaveGT
16-02-2015, 09:06 AM
Here on the Forum - a thread will be started.
-Thanks Ed, I'll keep an eye out for it.
Zippy G
16-02-2015, 09:12 AM
- Thanks, yeh I'll probably go for the 6 footer.
Cheers.
Hi, this thread may be of interest to you.
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163575
DaveGT
16-02-2015, 06:37 PM
Hi, this thread may be of interest to you.
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163575
Thanks, unfortunately I've just ordered one off of ebay about two hours ago. Looks very similar though.
Thanks anyway.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.