PDA

View Full Version : Things You Can Only Say On Thanksgiving...


kropy
27-11-2008, 02:04 PM
Things You Can Only Say On Thanksgiving...

1. Talk about a huge breast!
2. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
3. It's Cool Whip time!
4. If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst!
5. That's one terrific spread!
6. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat.
7. Are you ready for seconds yet?
8. It’s a little dry, do you still want to eat it?
9. Just wait your turn, you'll get some!
10. Don't play with your meat!
11. Just spread the legs open & stuff it in.
12. Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?
13. I didn't expect everyone to come at once!
14. You still have a little bit on your chin.
15. How long will it take after you stick it in?
16. You'll know it's ready when it pops up.
17. Wow, I didn't think I could handle all of that!
18. That's the biggest one I've ever seen.

savageman25
27-11-2008, 02:08 PM
brilliant!:woot::woot::woot::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ashleyb4
27-11-2008, 03:07 PM
Ive always wondered what the hell thanks giving is???

A

Lee
27-11-2008, 03:28 PM
Yeah, the name of the day really doesnt tell you much does it.


Happy thanks giving to out US oopleites.

jimarea51
27-11-2008, 04:02 PM
Hi all...

I'm in the US at the mo... Thanks giving is ACE!!! unless you want to go anywhere:lol:...

We've decided to stay in today and catch some sun:thumbsup:

JIm:woot:

Lee
27-11-2008, 04:05 PM
Hi all...

I'm in the US at the mo... Thanks giving is ACE!!! unless you want to go anywhere:lol:...

We've decided to stay in today and catch some sun:thumbsup:

JIm:woot:


Are you Bradder's Brother :confused:

jimarea51
27-11-2008, 04:06 PM
Shuuuuuuuussssss!!!

No one's supposed to have noticed:(

JIm

Lee
27-11-2008, 04:24 PM
when are you back jim, G wants to go rally xing on sunday but cant start the car without you :confused:

IceMike
27-11-2008, 04:53 PM
I love it :P