View Full Version : Racing Sunday 22nd
dibble34
17-02-2015, 08:31 PM
Normal half day meeting, who is coming? Going to try 2wd again :thumbsup:
Tobyw
17-02-2015, 10:59 PM
The boys and I will be there... 4wd for I
Bernie_W
17-02-2015, 11:39 PM
I'll be there also jusy stripped and rebuilt sv2 so looking forward to some 2wd action.
HOTSHOT III
18-02-2015, 10:18 AM
I should be down weather permitting, 2 or 4wd depending on numbers:thumbsup:
Crazy L
18-02-2015, 02:20 PM
Weather dependant. Hey, look there, twice in the same month, wow.
Don't count yer chickens though, I've not turned up yet.
nicVEGAchildJR
18-02-2015, 05:59 PM
What time does booking in open on Sunday
Tobyw
18-02-2015, 06:10 PM
What time does booking in open on Sunday
Hi,
Normally around 9am. People arrive from 8am to practice.
Cheers
Toby
Crazy L
18-02-2015, 07:10 PM
If you roll in at about half 8, book in, still plenty of practice time before the model racing gets underway.:lol:
Unless its raining I plan to be there....first time racing outdoors since last Sept so go easy on me.
Just got to work out where all my buggy stuff is and remember how to deal with jumps and stuff again.
Rob
dibble34
20-02-2015, 07:23 PM
Unless its raining I plan to be there....first time racing outdoors since last Sept so go easy on me.
Just got to work out where all my buggy stuff is and remember how to deal with jumps and stuff again.
Rob
Remember I let you beat me at gt12 and you let me beat you at off road :thumbsup:
Remember I let you beat me at gt12 and you let me beat you at off road :thumbsup:
Yes, if you beat me it will only be because I let you:p:p
Rob
Steve1973
23-02-2015, 09:16 PM
Results from Sunday are now on the torchracing website. Thanks dibble!
Crazy L
24-02-2015, 02:51 PM
My morning was awful, the car was a handful but I think I know why.
The rear hubs were on cack handed.
When that was fixed I found a rear turnbuckle longer than the other, so ball studs were probably in different holes
Shock oil is at least 5 years old.
And staggered ribs are probably 4 years old.
I'll rectify that lot and see how it fares next time.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.