Kelk
20-02-2015, 10:27 AM
Morning all,
In case you hadn't been made aware there is a new club Twitter feed - @surreyhantsRC
On this I plan to send out 2 major pieces:
1) any news, updates, invites etc for the club
2) anything I see from the rc world that is relevant to our club members. I won't get everything right on the nose, but if it relates to the cars we drive, the teams we follow etc then I'll forward the news or tweets on
In case you hadn't been made aware there is a new club Twitter feed - @surreyhantsRC
On this I plan to send out 2 major pieces:
1) any news, updates, invites etc for the club
2) anything I see from the rc world that is relevant to our club members. I won't get everything right on the nose, but if it relates to the cars we drive, the teams we follow etc then I'll forward the news or tweets on