PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 1st March indoor


DaveGT
25-02-2015, 10:50 PM
Hi,

It'll be my first time racing at Counthill on Sunday and I've a few quick questions that I can't seem to find answers to on the club website.

1. What time do you start?

2. How many rounds do you usually get in?

3. Where are you supposed to park? Last time when I called in to spectate I ended up parking on an already over parked street, is this the norm or is there a proper car park I somewhere nearby?

4. What time do you normally get finished?


Thanks,

Dave.

Darren Wales
25-02-2015, 11:01 PM
Hi,

It'll be my first time racing at Counthill on Sunday and I've a few quick questions that I can't seem to find answers to on the club website.

1. What time do you start?
- Track build from 9.30am followed by practice and racing starts 11am

2. How many rounds do you usually get in?
- 4 and a final for all.

3. Where are you supposed to park? Last time when I called in to spectate I ended up parking on an already over parked street, is this the norm or is there a proper car park I somewhere nearby?
- sadly we only have the main road to park on.

4. What time do you normally get finished?
- usually 4pm

Thanks,

Dave.

See you there Dave :thumbsup

DaveGT
26-02-2015, 08:52 AM
- Thanks Darren, yep see you there.

Dave.

birdy
26-02-2015, 07:13 PM
Track build starts at 9am not 9:30am.