View Full Version : Racing on the 29th?
Crazy L
28-02-2015, 12:26 PM
So, Who fancies racing in the pissing rain and passive mud? I'd like to say I will but frankly, unless the sun comes out, I'll see you all next week instead.:thumbsup:
HOTSHOT III
28-02-2015, 12:39 PM
I can't make it tomorrow:( but TBH the forecast looks good for the morning, plenty of sunshine.
Should be a good day for anyone who does go:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Sorry guys but there is no racing on the 29th Feb. There will be a meeting on the 1 Mar though:p
Hoping to get down tomorrow as appear to have forgotten how to drive a buggy even slowly without crashing:(
Crazy L
28-02-2015, 01:11 PM
Sorry guys but there is no racing on the 29th Feb. There will be a meeting on the 1 Mar though:p
Pah, pmsl :lol::lol::lol:
I completely forgot about that, definitely not going then.
Crazy L
28-02-2015, 01:13 PM
I've come to that point in my life where the number of days a month has, has absolutely no affect on my day to day life whatsoever.
jpmatrix
28-02-2015, 05:10 PM
Im down tomorrow running 2wd. Should be interesting As i havent done 2wd since last summer.
What tyres are best up front in the wet?
I have cut staggered yellows , cut staggered silver and shumacher mini spike greens slim?
Crazy L
28-02-2015, 05:44 PM
Im down tomorrow running 2wd. Should be interesting As i havent done 2wd since last summer.
What tyres are best up front in the wet?
I have cut staggered yellows , cut staggered silver and shumacher mini spike greens slim?
I think that might work, but don't take my advice. I'm sure there's someone on here who is more proficient with 2wd spannering than myself.
HOTSHOT III
28-02-2015, 06:31 PM
Im down tomorrow running 2wd. Should be interesting As i havent done 2wd since last summer.
What tyres are best up front in the wet?
I have cut staggered yellows , cut staggered silver and shumacher mini spike greens slim?
Silver minispike fronts with inserts if you can get some off Steve, but your silver cut staggers will be OK if not. What 2wd are you running?
Steve1973
01-03-2015, 07:23 PM
http://www.torchracing.co.uk/winter-series-2/winter-series-2014-15/
dibble34
01-03-2015, 09:18 PM
http://www.torchracing.co.uk/winter-series-2/winter-series-2014-15/
Looks good :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.