PDA

View Full Version : Working party


Bells
02-03-2015, 05:31 PM
Your Club needs you! We are looking for any volunteers that can help this Saturday 7 March to remove all unneeded curb stones in preparation for the new astro surface to be layed. We are also looking to paint the Container, weather permitting. Can all volunteers please meet at the track at 10.00am. If you have any of the following please bring them with you:

Lump hammer
Pick axe
Crow bar
Spade/shovel

:thumbsup:

Aire valley
15-03-2015, 01:24 PM
Apologies to Ian and Danny...... I couldn't make it yesterday 15, to help as I was childminding my little grandchildren..! Also, I am away next weekend but should be ok after that....keep up the good work..
I hope more members can help or the track won't be ready for the outdoor season..!

Bells
15-03-2015, 05:07 PM
Apologies to Ian and Danny...... I couldn't make it yesterday 15, to help as I was childminding my little grandchildren..! Also, I am away next weekend but should be ok after that....keep up the good work..
I hope more members can help or the track won't be ready for the outdoor season..!

No need to apologise we all have things to do I know you will help when you can :thumbsup:

Bells
16-03-2015, 04:29 PM
This Saturday we have got 10 ton of Tarmac plainings being delivered if anyone has any spare time pls come down and help out , I will confirm the time of delivery on Friday night when I have spoken again to the guy who is brining it , I'm hoping for about 10 am but it all depends on his timescale

Bells
20-03-2015, 06:57 PM
Hi all Tarmac plainings coming at 9 in the morning I will be there from 9 onwards if you can spare a couple of hours pls do , bring a spade if you can

This is the start of making batley a great race track again :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I will be there all morning ! If 9 is too early make it 10 or 11

dazt21
20-03-2015, 08:31 PM
Hi Ian working till dinner time will come down then to give a hand hope this is ok

Bells
21-03-2015, 07:52 AM
Hi Ian working till dinner time will come down then to give a hand hope this is ok

Of course it is but we may be done at 1 ish

Aire valley
27-03-2015, 10:39 AM
Any work party this weekend 28/29 March..?
Just a thought..! if there was a race meeting on Sunday, probably 30 or so people would turn up..so nothing better to do.! If we had a work party on Sunday, would those same people still be available to turn up..?..😄

Bells
27-03-2015, 04:58 PM
Any work party this weekend 28/29 March..?
Just a thought..! if there was a race meeting on Sunday, probably 30 or so people would turn up..so nothing better to do.! If we had a work party on Sunday, would those same people still be available to turn up..?..😄

Not this week Alan I'm working and I think James was working too , we are trying to arrange for the astro to be delivered we are hoping for Easter Saturday but it's all up in the air at the moment I will keep you posted :thumbsup:

Aire valley
27-03-2015, 08:09 PM
Thanks Ian......weather doesn't look great anyway..
It would be great if you could get the Astro that quickly....real progress could then be made..!:)