PDA

View Full Version : Work Party Sat 7th March


RobW
03-03-2015, 10:30 AM
Dear All

We have a work party this Saturday to change some of the track and possibly move a feature or two. Bit of tidying up as well depending on numbers. Additional tools shouldn't be needed.

Any help from 8.00am appreciated. If you can indicate here if you can help then it will help Dan estimate how much we can get done.

Cheers

Rob

Bernie_W
03-03-2015, 02:04 PM
Saturday is the 7th March Sunday being a race day 8th March

Crazy L
03-03-2015, 02:40 PM
Saturday is the 7th March Sunday being a race day 8th March

Ha, and there Rob was, last week, taking the Michael because I got the date wrong.:p

Ha:thumbsup:

Squidzilla
03-03-2015, 11:33 PM
Im gonna try to come down for this, unless the weather looks wet :)

RobW
04-03-2015, 05:29 PM
Ha, and there Rob was, last week, taking the Michael because I got the date wrong.:p

Ha:thumbsup:

Hmmm..well I do have a bit of history with getting dates wrong. It is just to keep you all on your toes:blush:

MattKeene
04-03-2015, 06:21 PM
Really sorry to offer my apologies on this one. It's my parents joint 60th Birthday party so we are travelling up to the Midlands for it on Sat - and staying over so i'll miss Sunday too. Have fun!

Crazy L
05-03-2015, 07:24 AM
I fancied this as I have a little time on my hands, but did my own work party of one last night in the back garden and pulled my back again (must have a weakness there now). So I will pass on this one.

Digging in the garden is bad for your health. Kids! Just say no.

Bigphilly
05-03-2015, 08:01 AM
Hi, should be able to help also for couple hours.
Phil W

badger5
06-03-2015, 04:13 PM
I shall be there from 08:00.

Squidzilla
07-03-2015, 07:51 PM
R.I.P. Grumble Strip,

- You were a well tuned bumpy beast, though your life was short we will never forget you.