PDA

View Full Version : 8th March - Winter Series - Last Round


dibble34
05-03-2015, 01:06 PM
So who is coming then? Burger Van will be in attendance and i have booked dry weather :thumbsup:

Further details here http://www.torchracing.co.uk/winter-series/ and here https://www.facebook.com/events/757801637630879/

Cheers, Dave

spenner
05-03-2015, 01:48 PM
I will be attending sunday, if anybody wants any orders delivering from DMS racing then place your orders selecting trackside collection, or give me a call and I can take your orders.
After 5pm friday I won't be able to take anymore orders.....

Regards

John

Tobyw
05-03-2015, 07:23 PM
Yep, will be down with the kids. Looking forward to it.

Praying to the sun gods

Toby

RudeTony
06-03-2015, 11:37 AM
See you guys Sunday!
Anything anyones needs, just shout :)

jlucas
06-03-2015, 11:43 AM
Anyone attending got an absima revenge programme box I could borrow?
Cheers
James

freddie
06-03-2015, 09:31 PM
I will be coming down lmr wings with me if anyone needs any !

HOTSHOT III
06-03-2015, 10:33 PM
I should be able to make it this week:)

Steve1973
08-03-2015, 07:02 PM
Results are up on the website :thumbsup:

HOTSHOT III
09-03-2015, 09:17 AM
Cheers Steve, and thanks to everyone involved for another great day's racing at TORCH.

Yellows came out in the heats and then the rain put the cat among the pidgeons in the finals, brilliant!!

Crazy L
09-03-2015, 11:25 AM
A good morning had by all. It would appear I am destined to have no luck with the car I am driving though. I will give the rear a tweak and see you soon for more "practise":lol:

Well done to all involved though. Good track, but a bit nadgery in places.