View Full Version : No Racing 15th Of March !!!
Steven Forster
09-03-2015, 12:10 PM
As above we will not be open this sunday, but will be back to normal again next week on the 22nd of march.
See you all there :thumbsup:
arceye
19-03-2015, 03:02 AM
Hi, I'm completely new to rc (completly new as in an hours practice in a car park new) and just bought an rtr to ease myself into the hobby. So I'm looking to pop over Sunday and see what's what if that's ok?
K-Brewer
19-03-2015, 08:22 AM
Hi, I'm completely new to rc (completly new as in an hours practice in a car park new) and just bought an rtr to ease myself into the hobby. So I'm looking to pop over Sunday and see what's what if that's ok?
Of course its ok to come down
arceye
19-03-2015, 12:32 PM
Prob won't be able to try out, mashed the stock rears tyres on my practice. Tried getting some wheel sets with decent indoor tread (Schumacher's) , but they didn't fit. 12mm hex instead of 14mm thats on mine ( who knew?) Did I mention I know naff all? Lol :confused:
K-Brewer
19-03-2015, 01:15 PM
Prob won't be able to try out, mashed the stock rears tyres on my practice. Tried getting some wheel sets with decent indoor tread (Schumacher's) , but they didn't fit. 12mm hex instead of 14mm thats on mine ( who knew?) Did I mention I know naff all? Lol :confused:
what car have you got an does it have 14mm hex's on yours?
arceye
19-03-2015, 01:33 PM
Ive got the durango dex210 rtr. Measured the hex and its 14mm rears, pins on front, should have done that to start with, but, i m gonna mess up, it happens.
honrico Diablo
20-03-2015, 09:27 PM
i've got some spare 210 rims with usable tread on if you want to use them on sunday to get you away mate.
raymo
20-03-2015, 10:11 PM
hi,sorry to jump in but me and a pal are wanting to come and have a run round with our cars,,,can some one give me the post code please...thanks ray
arceye
20-03-2015, 11:16 PM
Cheers honrico, I've been spending again since my last post, got some proper Durango wheels and bought Schumacher mini pins (yellow) front n rear, with a medium inserts. Just halfway through glueing them together ( first attempt at it) so fingers crossed I will be OK, unless the tyres come off on first corner?
Dkfream
21-03-2015, 02:05 AM
Day: Every Sunday
Time: 18:00 to 21:30 [18:00 to 19:00 track building and open practice; 19:00 Racing starts]
Location:
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?rlz=1C...ed=0CAsQnwIwAA
Seaham Youth Centre
Strangford Rd,
Seaham,
County Durham,
SR7 8QE
It's approximately 1 mile from the A19
raymo
21-03-2015, 08:19 AM
thanks
arceye
21-03-2015, 03:20 PM
Just been out for a little more practice. Ended up clipping a lamp post at high speed and destroyed my left front suspension arm. So defo won't be trying out. Will still pop over tho.:mad:
Dkfream
21-03-2015, 05:20 PM
That's not good lol, I don't run durango so don't even have any spares for them unfortunately
arceye
21-03-2015, 05:30 PM
Ordered couple of sets, but be next week now. Was really looking forward to breaking parts on the track instead of a car park tho lol
Steven Forster
22-03-2015, 01:48 AM
Sorry I've been too busy to post this week......we're racing g as usual this week though......I will be getting there between 530-545pm ;) See you all there
honrico Diablo
22-03-2015, 04:46 PM
got loads of spares for 210, plus a spare roller for sale?
arceye
22-03-2015, 05:29 PM
Cheers honrico , life saver. Only buy new roller if I totally destroy mine tonight. Lol every chance mind.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.