View Full Version : MIP "Puck" system.
Chippy96
09-03-2015, 03:43 PM
Hi everyone, as my buggy needs a diff rebuild and also driveshafts replacing I am 99% sold on the MIP puck system. A quick look around the UK webstores and not much going, a few Schumacher fitments about and thats it, so considering its been out for a while it hasnt really taken off overhere....anyone had any experience with the product ? It does seem a good idea and if your in the same position as me then £66 doesnt sound too bad for a diff and new driveshafts with replaceable "wearing parts" (and they have a 2nd hole for the CVD pin)...thoughts please, thank you Pete C.
spenner
09-03-2015, 09:09 PM
Schumacher are the mip distributors, see if your local model shop can get them from schu for you... Although last time I looked they didn't have much for any other cars.
Chippy96
11-03-2015, 10:28 PM
Yep, they only had parts for their own models as I remember (understandingly), no probs as MIP have their own on - line shop so easy enough to get...
Darren Boyle
11-03-2015, 10:33 PM
All of our team prefer the standard outdrives and XFactory CVD'S (made by MIP). Less bits to go wrong and good as they are....
jrenton
11-03-2015, 10:51 PM
Yep not had any problems with the xFactory CVDs and running the x6 cubed. Not had any issues and they are still working as well as they day I got them.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.