View Full Version : TC02C-Evo T-Plate
Clive Loynes
10-03-2015, 04:54 PM
Just starting to programme some of these.
brooksy
10-03-2015, 06:55 PM
Very nice:wub
welshmerlin
16-03-2015, 12:20 PM
Just starting to programme some of these.
We broke a plastic one yesterday Clive so will be interested in an Aluminium one
Clive Loynes
20-03-2015, 11:06 PM
We broke a plastic one yesterday Clive so will be interested in an Aluminium one
Well I have material for ten and may have a first-off in about a week.
But I tell you now, it isn't going to be orange!!! It's an uphill task selling aluminium bits to Team-C owners if it isn't ruddy orange. :)
xfactor
21-03-2015, 09:57 PM
:mad: ORANGE :mad:
:thumbsup:
The_doctor
04-04-2015, 05:40 AM
Please bring them out I know team c Australia will grab some from u as I've been going on about this part of the car for a long time as its way too flexie :thumbsup:
Clive Loynes
05-04-2015, 05:31 PM
Please bring them out I know team c Australia will grab some from u as I've been going on about this part of the car for a long time as its way too flexie :thumbsup:
Should be this week. The first one is about 75% done but is already sold.
If I know, in advance, how many might be wanted it will help me to sort out the best batch size.
Clive Loynes
09-04-2015, 05:37 PM
The first-off of the TC02CEvo T-Plate is completed.
This one gives the standard anti-squat setting plus two steps lower. This wasn't the original intent but useful for anyone wanting a zero anti-squat setting. ;-)
The next version will give one up and one down from the standard. (Hopefully)
welshmerlin
18-04-2015, 08:17 PM
We fitted Clive's Aluminium T-Piece today. Beautifully made and a straight swap with the plastic T-Piece.
78546
78856
Clive Loynes
28-04-2015, 11:12 AM
These T-Plates for the TC02C-Evo are now available from stock at £26 plus postage.
EDIT: They were in stock for about five minutes! Now out of stock and awaiting further material supply. :-(
David Church
29-04-2015, 06:26 AM
These T-Plates for the TC02C-Evo are now available from stock at £26 plus postage.
EDIT: They were in stock for about five minutes! Now out of stock and awaiting further material supply. :-(
Well that's good! Get some more stock in, I would like 1 please:thumbsup:
Clive Loynes
29-04-2015, 07:12 AM
Well that's good! Get some more stock in, I would like 1 please:thumbsup:
Working on it David. :thumbsup:
Best bet is to send me a pm with your email address so that I don't lose you in the forums. I'm sure that there was an Australian bloke said that some would be required over there but I'm blowed if I can find him again, either here, on RCTECH or on Team-C. :rolleyes:
David Church
29-04-2015, 07:35 AM
Ok will do, cheers mate. I might need to get a few for my friends here in Sweden.
Clive Loynes
29-04-2015, 08:43 AM
Ok will do, cheers mate. I might need to get a few for my friends here in Sweden.
No problem but it would really help to have a rough idea of how many. :D
Up until I stated that they were available from stock I only had three firm orders, so I made a batch of ten. An hour later I had none left! So the batch should have been larger.
I currently have one cnc machine and all of the things that I make go through it. If it's making T-Plates it cannot be making C-Drives and I have now run out of both and, to compound the situation, the machine needs some maintenance!
David Church
29-04-2015, 10:00 AM
No problem but it would really help to have a rough idea of how many. :D
Up until I stated that they were available from stock I only had three firm orders, so I made a batch of ten. An hour later I had none left! So the batch should have been larger.
I currently have one cnc machine and all of the things that I make go through it. If it's making T-Plates it cannot be making C-Drives and I have now run out of both and, to compound the situation, the machine needs some maintenance!
I understand mate. There is no easy answer.
Well I will have 6 please. I'm sure they will sell easy!
welshmerlin
29-04-2015, 11:21 AM
Well that's good! Get some more stock in, I would like 1 please:thumbsup:
If you're at the National on Saturday you can see Stevens :)
Clive Loynes
29-04-2015, 12:14 PM
...................
Well I will have 6 please.
Crivens!!!
Didn't know you had that many friends! :woot:
David Church
29-04-2015, 12:30 PM
Crivens!!!
Didn't know you had that many friends! :woot:
I don't lol, just people I race with :p
Clive Loynes
26-05-2015, 09:46 AM
The stiffness of the aluminium T-Plate has allowed me to try a different layout as shown on the attached. I'm still using my pre-Evo version of the T-Plate and gearbox, grafted to the Evo chassis so you may need a slimmer ESC to do the same with the Evo box.
The HBI T-Plate has been clocking up some good results in Europe, the latest being Oskar Levin's domination of the Swedish National:
https://www.facebook.com/teamrchobbysydracing/photos/a.183762828432908.46390.145145638961294/571627519646435/?type=1&theater
Prior to that Nico Risser gave similar treatment to the oposition at Round 3 of the Belgian/Dutch Championship:
https://www.facebook.com/695842777177690/photos/a.696424130452888.1073741829.695842777177690/803316143097019/?type=1&theater
and William White came out on top at Round 1 of the Irish National Championship:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153256849376215&set=a.10150371291301215.403403.503086214&type=1&theater
The T-Plate uses standard TM4 inserts to give one step up and one step down from the standard anti-squat and the use of Team-C's rear hanger provides similar adjustment about the standard roll-centre adjustment.
A special has been commissioned by William White to move the front inserts 3mm further apart, enabling the maximum track width to be obtained with the gullwing wishbones.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.