PDA

View Full Version : Racing Is On 29th Of March!!!


Steven Forster
23-03-2015, 01:20 AM
As above were racing as usual this Sunday

Doors open between 5:30-5:45pm and run till we get finished

So who's coming and what are you running ???

Hopefully there's going to be more than 6 people turn up race :cry:

See you all there

Dont Forget to bring your pit tables and chairs and extensions with you !!!

Dkfream
23-03-2015, 01:43 AM
Hopefully a few more of us this time lol

DAVO
23-03-2015, 02:04 PM
Tyler 2wd
Scott 2wd
Dean-Ross 2wd
Dak 2wd

arceye
23-03-2015, 03:23 PM
Quick question regarding transponder's. If I buy one , am I looking for the rc4 to work with your system? Is there anywhere I can get one cheaper than £65 (bbk software site). Or can I just borrow one from club on the day?

Steven Forster
23-03-2015, 10:51 PM
Quick question regarding transponder's. If I buy one , am I looking for the rc4 to work with your system? Is there anywhere I can get one cheaper than £65 (bbk software site). Or can I just borrow one from club on the day?

2 options......

1 Mylaps Harry Transponder

http://www.bbksoftware.com/

2, MRT PTX20 Transponder

http://www.xtreme-rc.biz/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=118

Dkfream
23-03-2015, 10:54 PM
Go the MRT PTX20-NS, if you google team mrt and telephone them they usually have refurbished u it which are like brand new and are only about £30

arceye
24-03-2015, 01:50 PM
Cheers for the replies lads, I've got one on order now. Still waiting on news of my suspension arm. They're rarer than hens teeth, no stock anywhere. Place I ordered with (wheelspin) says its shadow stock and that's the best I found.

Dkfream
24-03-2015, 02:46 PM
MB Models have 210 front arms in stock mate

arceye
24-03-2015, 03:07 PM
Mine are the gull wing style arms off the rtr. Those ones must be off the original 210. Would they still fit? Have found some on eBay , bit pricey, but I need em.

arceye
24-03-2015, 03:14 PM
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Team-Durango-Suspension-DEX210-TD330337/dp/B007OSFGU0
These are on mine.

Hyperstrada
24-03-2015, 06:28 PM
Hi Dex, I'm hoping to make it this week. 2wd for me thanks.

Got a few things for sale if anyone's interested:

3 x SMC 5600mah saddle pack Lipo's
£20 per pack

Elangears ACDC Élan Mini Black Edition Charger
£45

Schumacher Hauler bag, brand new and still in box
£90

Dkfream
24-03-2015, 07:19 PM
I'm no expert on durango but honrico would know, i personally think they will fit without an issue

Dkfream
24-03-2015, 07:24 PM
Just asked a man who knows durango and ran dex210 and the flat arms that's in stock with MB models for straight on your RTR kit :thumbsup:

arceye
24-03-2015, 07:44 PM
Just so long they don't mess up my winning set up lol, that's good to know, cheers bud. :)

honrico Diablo
24-03-2015, 07:46 PM
pm sent matey!

honrico Diablo
24-03-2015, 08:01 PM
its half term Dex, so expect a kiddy fest! 4wd for me mate, 2wd for Archie

Dkfream
24-03-2015, 08:24 PM
You never know Dex I may even bring Elisha

dpackster1980
24-03-2015, 09:07 PM
I'll be there, 2wd.

Hyperstrada
24-03-2015, 10:30 PM
Batteries sold.

Steven Forster
24-03-2015, 11:30 PM
think its safe to say we gonna hit double figures this sunday :woot: :thumbsup:

Dkfream
24-03-2015, 11:50 PM
Would be nice lol

raymo
25-03-2015, 10:07 AM
fingers crossed me and dave will be there,,,first time last week,,,,we can only get better.:)

2wd for both...

Dkfream
25-03-2015, 12:19 PM
Don't put your self down mate, for your first time you got them cars around the track without too many problems, hope to see you Sunday again

K-Brewer
25-03-2015, 12:29 PM
Don't put your self down mate, for your first time you got them cars around the track without too many problems, hope to see you Sunday again

Messing about with my Speedo mate an found some new boost settings with delays on it to run the slower motor but still keep up on the straights, looking forward to trying it out sunday

Dkfream
26-03-2015, 12:30 AM
I much prefer that 10.5 with boost over the 6.5, make the car way less aggressive

K-Brewer
26-03-2015, 12:32 AM
What firmware u running in Ur Speedo at the moment

arceye
26-03-2015, 10:47 AM
Well I'm 1 step closer 5 steps back now. Them straight suspension arms landed today and I've just tried putting them on, all good till I tried to put the second pin that holds the wheel. The gullwing version has 1 small screw that locks the pin in at the front, these straight ones need a screw in the rear as well as the front! So I'm 2 screws short lol. Back to mb models I go!

chrispattinson
26-03-2015, 04:29 PM
2wd for me please.

Dkfream
26-03-2015, 08:28 PM
What firmware u running in Ur Speedo at the moment

Running stock 1 with version 2.2 on the programme box

K-Brewer
26-03-2015, 08:37 PM
I've just found stock 1 as well, boost is crazy stupid lol

chrispattinson
26-03-2015, 09:28 PM
I'm running my 13.5, with Stock 1 profile. Lee F's special settings from last time I ran it.

K-Brewer
26-03-2015, 09:39 PM
I'm running my 13.5, with Stock 1 profile. Lee F's special settings from last time I ran it.

I don't know why I've never bothered looking at firmware before, a lot better adjustments on it for boost

Dkfream
26-03-2015, 09:56 PM
I have always ran a 6.5 but after taking the plunge and putting a 10.5 in with boost you have best of both worlds, still fast down the long bits but more controllable and smoother around the twisty bits

Steven Forster
28-03-2015, 01:58 PM
I have always ran a 6.5 but after taking the plunge and putting a 10.5 in with boost you have best of both worlds, still fast down the long bits but more controllable and smoother around the twisty bits

What you think to running a stock class and a modified class.....???

Say a stock class of a 10.5T motor and modified anything lower...???

Just an idea as I was thinking of getting a 10.5t motor :woot:

K-Brewer
28-03-2015, 02:15 PM
I'd be happy with that, evens things out for some closer racing

Steven Forster
28-03-2015, 02:46 PM
I'd be happy with that, evens things out for some closer racing

Yeah.....would make things easier for new starters coming to race and help them progress quicker and probably enjoy it more as well ;)

chrispattinson
28-03-2015, 06:16 PM
No. More classes kills racing ..... Couple of cars in 4wd stock, couple in 4wd mod, couple in 2wd stock, couple in 2wd mod, all we would need then is a heat with one short course in to really ruin the competition .... and would actually put me off running. I plan on running stock for some rounds and mod for others. Just run what you bring. Simple format. Anyway ... Stock isn't a disadvantage in our hall ... I tqd last time I ran 13.5

Dkfream
28-03-2015, 07:46 PM
I kind of agree with Chris, don't think there is enough people to make viable heats with classes split, and as Chris said I ran 10.5 on Friday at benfield, yes it's a slower motor but with a bit of boost its as quick as my 6.5 ever was. And as chris says a more powerful motor has no advantage in out hall

AfroP
29-03-2015, 08:28 AM
A truck heat would be awesome if enough people had trucks. What ever happened to the Schumacher sc that they were developing?
stadium trucks are making a good come back in the US and with the release of the t5m there is a viable mid motor St for us to play with

Jedward
29-03-2015, 08:53 AM
Charlie & Oliver 2WD please

arceye
29-03-2015, 10:50 AM
Mark 2wd

Danny Harrison
29-03-2015, 11:42 AM
Gonna take a drive up today, put me down for 2wd please. Is it full carpet this week?

Spuds
29-03-2015, 11:47 AM
2wd for me too, see you later, pitting in the corridors i guess?

Jedward
29-03-2015, 12:06 PM
Gonna take a drive up today, put me down for 2wd please. Is it full carpet this week?

Always now to protect the floor.

ja76
29-03-2015, 02:07 PM
2 and possibly 4 for me dex depending on numbers

DAVO
30-03-2015, 12:00 AM
Good racing tonight guys some vids in my sig
Davo

Dkfream
30-03-2015, 12:28 AM
Great videos as always 😀

chrispattinson
30-03-2015, 07:45 AM
Yeah, great racing and great videos. I enjoyed the dog fighting with Danny and Mark, good clean racing.

raymo
30-03-2015, 08:43 AM
great video's davo,:thumbsup:,,by watching them i can see were i was going wrong.....
( turning up ),,,:woot:only kidding,,,it was a great nite,,,looking forward to the next one..:thumbsup:

Hyperstrada
30-03-2015, 09:36 PM
Agreed Chris, great night club racing. Nice to see a good turnout too :-)