View Full Version : TORCH 2015 Summer Series Round 1 April 5th
Don't forget round 1 of the TORCH Summer Series is this coming Sunday 5th April.
Details here:
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164634
So who is playing?
Rob
MattKeene
30-03-2015, 07:51 PM
Looking forward to it - and hopefully some lovely sunny warm dry conditions!
Squidzilla
31-03-2015, 12:21 AM
I will be there, looking forward to it!
Bigphilly
31-03-2015, 07:46 AM
I'll be there also. The mighty Kyosho will be represented :lol:
Can't wait !!
Phil
shaun m
31-03-2015, 08:15 AM
I'll be there also. The mighty Kyosho will be represented :lol:
Can't wait !!
Phil
Theyr'es always one isn't there !! , ill be there:thumbsup:
Bigphilly
31-03-2015, 10:51 AM
Well there's no point in asking whether a serpent, Schumacher,Durango, or xray will be there. Kyosho is the minority....just sayin.:p
HOTSHOT III
01-04-2015, 09:50 AM
I'll be there also. The mighty Kyosho will be represented :lol:
Can't wait !!
Phil
Or even the mighty RudeBits if it's dry.
"Azarashi's treachery has disgraced us." @4:02
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usdcpWXPaDY
AmiSMB
02-04-2015, 05:20 AM
I am unable to make this one but hope it lives up to the name of summer and it is dry and warm for you.
jpmatrix
02-04-2015, 12:00 PM
Just realised that i wont get my delivery from mb models until Tuesday.
Will there be tyres for sale at trackside?
Need bb greens (if wet ) and schuy yellows mini spike slim fronts and some inserts.
Cheers
James
Squidzilla
02-04-2015, 12:46 PM
Arnt mb getting all orders out today that are in before 4pm??
jpmatrix
02-04-2015, 01:07 PM
Arnt mb getting all orders out today that are in before 4pm??
Yes, but dpd are not delivering until Tuesday which is dam annoying.
I understand Steve B will be bringing tyres to sell but am not aware of what stock he has. If your racing depends on getting new tyres I recommend you get in touch with him to confirm/reserve tyres.
Can confirm burger van will be in attendance.
Rob
Rob
HOTSHOT III
02-04-2015, 02:48 PM
Yes, but dpd are not delivering until Tuesday which is dam annoying.
If all else fails, if you have the tracking number and take some ID you could go and collect it from the depot on Saturday, there should be someone there. The Easter weekend is a right PITA
Squidzilla
02-04-2015, 07:26 PM
Yep totally forgot about that myself until I got the delivery email... sheiss...
Lets hope its dry on Sunday otherwise im Farked!! lol
RudeTony
03-04-2015, 08:41 AM
I will be in attendance with plenty of tyres, foams, diff balls and wings etc
Anyone wanting set up boards and Serpent stock, please ask as I don't carry the at race meetings
[email protected]
Crazy L
06-04-2015, 06:37 PM
Great day yesterday. My first all day-er for a good couple of years. Well done to the committee for putting it on.
Had a bit of a crap start with the unmighty ansmann/team c, which I have been struggling with since coming back and switching to a wheel.
Until....UNTIL, I was stopped on my back to my pit by Messyrs Stanton and Church, and helped by these uber helpful people.
Not just racers, but actual human beings, willing to give tips and help when they see someone struggling. Gold.
Cheers guys, you made my racing fun again and given me knowledge I can take away with me,:thumbsup:.
Roll on the next round:thumbsup:
David Church
07-04-2015, 05:47 PM
Happy to help!!! You know we have to look out for our team mates!!!
Yachty
07-04-2015, 07:14 PM
Thanks to everyone that helped put my White K1 Aero back on the track. First time racing in well over a decade apart from a couple of laps a few weeks ago. Lots of the basics still to sort out for me before the details but an enjoyable day and I didn't ruine anyone else which was a worry. Brought the car secondhand so will be going for a new look soon.
dibble34
08-04-2015, 01:05 PM
Results are now up http://torchracing.co.uk/summer-series-2015/
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.