PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday Night Practice Nights


RobW
08-04-2015, 07:40 PM
We will be starting Wednesday night practice nights next week (15th April), running most weeks through the summer weather permitting.

Track will be open from 5.00pm until dark to give you maximum track time.

We will set up timing so you can see your lap times but this will happen as soon as whoever is running meeting arrives which may be nearer to 6.00pm than 5.00pm.

Members £3, non-members £5

Rob

MattKeene
09-04-2015, 10:23 AM
Sweet!

Briangb
09-04-2015, 12:10 PM
Hi Guys. Do you remember me? LOL!
I may well turn up for a few Wednesday night epics.
Can't make next week, but am sure my skills will still be intact when I do.
Can someone confirm that I will need to renew my licence first.
Better read up on Lipo care!!
Hope to see you all soon.

RobW
11-04-2015, 10:06 AM
Brian who?? :p

Be great to see you down at the track again.

Yes you do need to renew your BRCA for the insurance cover.

Cheers

Rob

dibble34
12-04-2015, 01:44 PM
Hi All

Can i ask you bring the right money on Wednesday which is £3 as i wont have much change

Cheers

Dave

X - Racer
19-04-2015, 07:16 PM
Hi, I'm just checking that the club will be open for practice this Wednesday 22nd April from 5.30ish. Thanks

bobbin
19-04-2015, 09:46 PM
Yes with timing gear from 6pm

AmiSMB
22-04-2015, 06:21 AM
Cannot make it this week but hopefully next week :)