PDA

View Full Version : Racing this week


Kelk
19-04-2015, 06:32 PM
Thursday will be a normal club night

There will be No Racing on Sunday 26th April


Due to the 2 and 4wd regional at Silverstone that a large percentage of the club, if not all of the regulars, are going to, we are cancelling racing next Sunday
For all those going to the regional - lets win and show them what Surrey and Hants can do. Terry Streeter won this th other year. Good luck to all

moggers
28-04-2015, 03:41 PM
Hi,

I'm just getting back into racing after a few years away. Used to race at TORCH but now you are the closest club to me :)

Was hoping to pick up some info off your website and pop down one Thursday evening to check everything out. Unfortunately not sure if your website is up any more :o

How best do I get in contact and arrange to pop down.......hopefully next Thursday?

Many Thanks :)

GoDaveGo
28-04-2015, 08:08 PM
Welcome, Moggers! :)

We are currently in the process of rebuilding the website, so please excuse the current lack of one.

We have this forum on Oople, a Twitter account, and a Facebook page, which is where we are most chatty due to its ease of communication.

Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/829848560381532/?fref=ts)

Twitter (https://twitter.com/surreyhantsRC)

We race every Thursday all year round, along with fortnightly racing on a Sunday. The next race evening is this Thursday 30th April from 6:30pm 'till around 10:30pm and the next Sunday race is on the 10th of April, from 8:30am 'till mid-afternoon.

Please feel free to pop down and say hello and check out the track. We've recently got some great new jumps and new astro installed over the winter. Will be great to see you down there.

SHRCCC Racetrack Location:
Samuel Cody Sports College
Ballantyne Road,
Farnborough,
Hampshire
GU14 8SN

Google Maps view of where the track is located within the college (https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Farnborough,+Hampshire+GU14+8SN/@51.3034011,-0.7667684,175m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x48742ad8f58ad513:0x16c8a 3d7ab1c7baa)

All the best,
Dave Laycock

moggers
29-04-2015, 09:17 AM
Hi Dave,

Thanks for the information, much appreciated :thumbsup:

I won't be able to make tomorrow but next Thursday I'll pop down for sure. Looking forward to it :D

Cheers,
Jason (Moggers)

jlucas
29-04-2015, 05:39 PM
Putting 2 and 2 together are you Jason moggeridge that used to race tc at the slcc?

Dudders
30-04-2015, 07:03 PM
Blast from the past...

moggers
01-05-2015, 12:33 PM
Yep you guessed right !! :thumbsup:

I dabbled in offroad after retiring from TC's :lol: then gave up for a few years. Offroad was great fun, so after much persuasion I'll be back at racing 2WD :)

Looking forward to popping down and saying hello next Thursday. I may even give my weapon of choice it's first shakedown :D

Should be fun!!

Cheers,
Jase

jlucas
01-05-2015, 04:47 PM
Rude to not give it a shakedown. Question is what is it?

moggers
01-05-2015, 04:55 PM
:lol: I'll know more after this weekend, but it's between the YZ-2 or KF2 :thumbsup: