View Full Version : Do any dex410 slipper parts fit?
OneKiwi
19-04-2015, 09:23 PM
As title
Has anyone tested to see if the outdrives or whole center slipper fits?
What about the rear outdrive coupler?
Gavin Collingwood
28-05-2015, 11:15 PM
Have you managed to try this? I'm interested in seeing if it would fit
OneKiwi
29-05-2015, 07:18 AM
I tried it and its too small/short in nearly every aspect.
mattr
29-05-2015, 07:18 AM
Onekiwi borrowed a compete 410 slipper assembly from me the other day, no it doesn't fit.
It appears that everything is slightly the wrong size!
Legacy555
29-05-2015, 07:26 AM
I put the DEX410 split slipper cluster in my TM4 for a while.
It does fit!
But alot of shims are required, the bearings are only half supported and the outdrives need to be dremmeled to accept the bigger pins on the team C shafts.
Wasn't worth the effort in the end.
Centre diff is what you need.
Clive Loynes
29-05-2015, 09:05 AM
.......................and the outdrives need to be dremmeled to accept the bigger pins on the team C shafts.
Eeeek!!! You and your ruddy Dremmel.
Gavin Collingwood
29-05-2015, 11:49 AM
I put the DEX410 split slipper cluster in my TM4 for a while.
It does fit!
But alot of shims are required, the bearings are only half supported and the outdrives need to be dremmeled to accept the bigger pins on the team C shafts.
Wasn't worth the effort in the end.
Centre diff is what you need.
I'd try the team c outdrive. It's for a TM2 not 4 so I reckon shimming would sort it. Making it work has to be better than the standard slipper
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.