View Full Version : Team Orion Vortex MI Pinions to fit EMB-1
Terror
03-05-2015, 03:18 PM
As per title, does anyone know where I can get Pinions to fit the Team Orion Vortex Motors for the EMB-1?
The pitch needs to be 48dp I believe and the motor shaft is 3/32" but I cannot find anything further on these!
Any help much appreciated.
old jonesy
04-05-2015, 07:59 AM
As per title, does anyone know where I can get Pinions to fit the Team Orion Vortex Motors for the EMB-1?
The pitch needs to be 48dp I believe and the motor shaft is 3/32" but I cannot find anything further on these!
Any help much appreciated.
EMB-1 pinions are 0.5 mod. Try Neil at RW Racing.
Terror
12-05-2015, 01:19 PM
Cheers Jonesy.
Managed to source one from Craig @ thumbs as he sells 0.5 Mod with a 2.3mm Bore :thumbsup:
Thanks for the advice!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.