PDA

View Full Version : xxx-cr


turbo_brick
07-12-2008, 06:28 PM
Does anyone know anywhere I can order a full set of bearings for a xxx-cr?

Or do I have to order them all seperately.

Peter

ashleyb4
07-12-2008, 10:22 PM
RC Bearings for U

Alan Backshall

[email protected]

www.rcbearings.co.uk

E-mail him the size and qty of the bearings you want and he will be able to give you a price i use him for all my bearings now he is supa dupa and his bearings are even better.

A

JBL
08-12-2008, 08:19 PM
RC Bearings for U

Alan Backshall

[email protected]

www.rcbearings.co.uk (http://www.rcbearings.co.uk)

E-mail him the size and qty of the bearings you want and he will be able to give you a price i use him for all my bearings now he is supa dupa and his bearings are even better.

A

I agree with AshleyB4, I recently used Alan for some large diff bearings and the service was great and so was the price.