View Full Version : Brilliant days racing at the new track.
J77MYF
04-05-2015, 04:59 PM
Had a brilliant days racing at the new astro track. It was really good to see such a good turn out and thanks to everyone who made it happen.
Bells
04-05-2015, 05:07 PM
Yes +1 on that jim , a great day :thumbsup:
Aire valley
04-05-2015, 05:47 PM
The new track was excellent.:thumbsup: full credit to all those who put the work in.. Great day, really enjoyed our first outdoor meeting.:)
The astro track and sunshine made a great meeting...thanks to John for organising..
Ashlandchris
04-05-2015, 06:49 PM
:(
Just sad I couldn't make it. The words "but I've arranged for us all to go for a bbq at....." Still ringing in my ears.
Hopefully next time.
Sounds like a superb first time
neallewis
04-05-2015, 07:58 PM
Yup had a good days racing, pleased with my final results and how the track ran. Had some good close racing with Jim in 2wd and Kash in 4wd.
Still a bit of track work and tidying up to do in another work party, before we start on the fence.
Did anyone get any photos today? I brought a camera, but totally forgot.
neallewis
04-05-2015, 08:00 PM
The words "but I've arranged for us all to go for a bbq at....." Still ringing in my ears.
Boo.. you need a to get that sorted ;-)
butty1978
05-05-2015, 07:11 PM
Was amazing day hopefully if I can get to more meetings my improvement will continue track is amazing a great job done by all.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.