PDA

View Full Version : What car is this?


maineyak
05-05-2015, 08:59 PM
Photographed at Kiddy on Saturday


http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o680/Mark_Mainey/11174296_10152657189551377_3131583139736979191_o_z psy8ez8qly.jpg (http://s1337.photobucket.com/user/Mark_Mainey/media/11174296_10152657189551377_3131583139736979191_o_z psy8ez8qly.jpg.html)

jasonrcb
05-05-2015, 09:12 PM
B5m with a low rider gearbox along the lines of the yz2

esteban
05-05-2015, 09:18 PM
B5LowRider (http://www.rc4ever.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=189&t=11633&start=300#p148084) by Red Workshop (http://www.rc4ever.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=189)
the best car!!

maineyak
05-05-2015, 10:11 PM
mmmmm.... so likely there will be a new version of the b5 out for the worlds (or just after?) using their own version of this gearbox I assume?

discostu
05-05-2015, 11:21 PM
Neil craggy car

Origineelreclamebord
06-05-2015, 05:27 AM
Also note aluminium battery posts and no the sidepods/centre cradle seems completely left off the car... :)

Karting
06-05-2015, 11:45 AM
http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/91330220140325212512.jpg

Im assuming this is the same Lipo brace he used, just turned sideways?

Richard Lowe
07-05-2015, 07:13 AM
Looks like a Centro battery brace to me.

gazhillAE
07-05-2015, 11:50 PM
What a beast

Oops
16-05-2015, 07:21 PM
http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/91330220140325212512.jpg

Im assuming this is the same Lipo brace he used, just turned sideways?
:woot: this pic shows my RedworkShop Ak6X RB6 conversion kit.

I've a B5M now and I've just orderded a Redworkshop Low Rider conversion kit :thumbsup:

edit : don't think Neil uses the same lipo brace, maybe another 3d printed one. but not sure that it's a RWS one

fil9144
17-05-2015, 01:03 PM
:woot: this pic shows my RedworkShop Ak6X RB6 conversion kit.

I've a B5M now and I've just orderded a Redworkshop Low Rider conversion kit :thumbsup:

edit : don't think Neil uses the same lipo brace, maybe another 3d printed one. but not sure that it's a RWS one

If you don't mind me asking how much is the conversion kit?

gazhillAE
17-05-2015, 04:37 PM
About £90

The carbon chassis is one mick has made himself

Gaz

fil9144
17-05-2015, 09:09 PM
About £90

The carbon chassis is one mick has made himself

Gaz

He makes b5m or rb6 chassis?