PDA

View Full Version : Racing Is On 10th Of May !!!


Steven Forster
05-05-2015, 10:23 PM
As above were racing as usual this Sunday :D

Doors open between 5:30pm - 5:45pm ;)

So who's coming and what are you running ???

See you all there :thumbsup:

Dont Forget to bring your pit tables and chairs and extensions with you !!!

Dkfream
05-05-2015, 11:13 PM
I will be there 2wd

DAVO
06-05-2015, 08:37 AM
Tyler please not sure 2 or 4

corkyjohnson75
06-05-2015, 09:46 AM
Al defo be there this week .

Stopped up for the boxing last week .

AfroP
06-05-2015, 10:38 AM
Al defo be there this week .

Stopped up for the boxing last week .

Bet you were glad that you did :p

corkyjohnson75
06-05-2015, 12:45 PM
Not really , a didn't get up till Monday :o

Nick5000
07-05-2015, 06:31 AM
I will b there. 2wc

Spuds
07-05-2015, 07:57 AM
2wd for me

Dkfream
07-05-2015, 10:28 AM
Don't forget guys if anyone needs tyres I have all popular tyres available !!!

dpackster1980
07-05-2015, 05:44 PM
Definitely there this week. I've got the 4wd backend on the YZ-2 so hoping for a vast improvement.

Hyperstrada
07-05-2015, 06:06 PM
If you've put it on the front it'll make a vast improvement! ;-)
AKA 4wd ;-)

arceye
08-05-2015, 12:58 PM
Guess what?.... I'm having issues again. Just soldered my new ESC up n fitted it to car. Fires up fine, but when I switch transmitter on the servo goes exorcist on me and then nowt. Plus it won't power motor either. I tried rebinding my receiver to transmitter, but still don't get any joy.
So whatve I done wrong ( apart from taking up this daft hobby in the first place lol) if I brought it down Sunday could someone with skills help me out? Please!!

StwBald
08-05-2015, 01:54 PM
I'm sure there will be someone there who will help..

honrico Diablo
09-05-2015, 08:03 PM
Guess what?.... I'm having issues again. Just soldered my new ESC up n fitted it to car. Fires up fine, but when I switch transmitter on the servo goes exorcist on me and then nowt. Plus it won't power motor either. I tried rebinding my receiver to transmitter, but still don't get any joy.
So whatve I done wrong ( apart from taking up this daft hobby in the first place lol) if I brought it down Sunday could someone with skills help me out? Please!!

Have you gone through the esc neutraling procedure with the swithch button?

Dkfream
09-05-2015, 08:21 PM
Bring it down tomorrow night mate between us all I am sure one of us will get it sorted for you

arceye
09-05-2015, 08:22 PM
Say what? I nearly burnt thru the side of it with soldering iron. Does that count? I'm a menace to the hobby, to say I'm a bloody good welder, I can't solder for shit!
So have I broke it before I even started then? £100 down the pan :confused:

Dkfream
09-05-2015, 10:00 PM
Say what? I nearly burnt thru the side of it with soldering iron. Does that count? I'm a menace to the hobby, to say I'm a bloody good welder, I can't solder for shit!
So have I broke it before I even started then? £100 down the pan :confused:

We will tell you that when we have had a look lol, check non of the wires at the solder joints are touching !!!

Noob
09-05-2015, 10:15 PM
2wd for me

arceye
09-05-2015, 10:42 PM
I'll be there. Gonna pull the bastard round on a piece of string. Prob improve my lap times!

raymo
10-05-2015, 06:31 AM
I'll be there. Gonna pull the bastard round on a piece of string. Prob improve my lap times!


ha ha,,,use a stick and push it round,,,or you could always tie it to mine,,,ya never going to win but you should be second,,,ha ha,,,,,,,,,,,,,not...

raymo
10-05-2015, 06:34 AM
me and dave will be there...

arceye
10-05-2015, 08:28 AM
U never know ray, u could nose dive of the last jump n slingshot me to victory?

arceye
10-05-2015, 09:22 PM
Really enjoyed myself tonight after last weeks non event. Cheers to the lads that helped me out with the esc, glad it was a simple fix for once! Car felt great and I feel I can push on a bit now n beat ray! Small targets, unless dales in front of me and I have to nudge him. ( can't seem to avoid him?) Lol

arceye
10-05-2015, 09:37 PM
High

DAVO
10-05-2015, 11:14 PM
Some vids of finals in my sig from tonight

raymo
11-05-2015, 08:41 AM
Really enjoyed myself tonight after last weeks non event. Cheers to the lads that helped me out with the esc, glad it was a simple fix for once! Car felt great and I feel I can push on a bit now n beat ray! Small targets, unless dales in front of me and I have to nudge him. ( can't seem to avoid him?) Lol



BEAT MEEEE,,,,in ya dreams fella,,,,,ha ha....agreed it was a great nights racing...

dpackster1980
11-05-2015, 07:45 PM
I thought it was an excellent track, nice and flowing.

Really looking forward to next week. :thumbsup: