View Full Version : Wanted ESC and saddle lipo's.
hazeandfizz
07-05-2015, 10:06 AM
Hi All,
Good friend of mine is after a pair od saddle pack lipo's and a good quality ESC.
Any club members got anything for sale?
Thanks,
James.
Nick.W
07-05-2015, 01:35 PM
Hi there, I have a nano tech saddle pack that I would be willing to part with. Only used maybe 3 times as all my cars run shorties now so surplus to requirements. Will take a a tenner if interested and will be at Torch Sunday.
hazeandfizz
07-05-2015, 10:29 PM
Hi Nick,
Sounds great thanks. See you Sunday.
James.
Hi there, I have a nano tech saddle pack that I would be willing to part with. Only used maybe 3 times as all my cars run shorties now so surplus to requirements. Will take a a tenner if interested and will be at Torch Sunday.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.