View Full Version : Racing Is On 24th Of May !!!
Steven Forster
19-05-2015, 09:19 AM
As above were racing as usual this Sunday
Doors open between 5:30pm - 5:45pm
So who's coming and what are you running ???
See you all there
Dont Forget to bring your pit tables and chairs and extensions with you !!!
Steven Forster
19-05-2015, 09:25 AM
Been posted about running on the bank holiday monday.....I will email the youth centre to find out the availability first but what would everybody prefer to run.....Sunday or the Monday.....If monday what times ???
Cheers
K-Brewer
19-05-2015, 10:12 AM
Anytime on monday for me
Dkfream
19-05-2015, 12:45 PM
Either day for me, but 4wd for me as need to run this car before regional next weekend
beasty boys motorsport
19-05-2015, 12:59 PM
couldn't care less....im not there either day :woot:
dpackster1980
19-05-2015, 07:24 PM
I'm easy, either day for me.
Jedward
19-05-2015, 08:21 PM
We can't make either day :thumbdown:
StwBald
19-05-2015, 11:54 PM
Always easy
corkyjohnson75
20-05-2015, 05:47 AM
10 till 5 ?
honrico Diablo
20-05-2015, 03:23 PM
I cant do sunday, so monday would be ace!
honrico Diablo
20-05-2015, 03:24 PM
how about 3 or 4pm start, early finish?
Steven Forster
20-05-2015, 04:28 PM
10 till 5 ?
By your keen arent you ;) haha
K-Brewer
20-05-2015, 05:41 PM
Longer the better if its monday, will be abke to try some set ups for the 4wd
arceye
20-05-2015, 06:19 PM
Heard owt official from the centre yet Dex?
Steven Forster
20-05-2015, 09:43 PM
Heard owt official from the centre yet Dex?
No reply from the email I sent so Im gonna ring up in the morning to see what they say....:)
arceye
20-05-2015, 11:06 PM
New toy bought tonight, on lee's recommendation, got a bmax 4 lll. Only £250 ready to run. Not the best electrics, but enough to get by!
arceye
20-05-2015, 11:09 PM
Lee also said I could strip his bmax for parts when I break mine, very good of him.:D
corkyjohnson75
21-05-2015, 06:51 AM
If we get in on the Monday 12 till 6 ?
Am going down batley on Sunday if any one wants to go down .
Dkfream
21-05-2015, 03:12 PM
Lee also said I could strip his bmax for parts when I break mine, very good of him.:D
Hahahahahahahah
Nick5000
21-05-2015, 04:54 PM
I won't b there this week. At Blackpool Sunday and then got to do a long cycle ride Monday as part of my training for riding to edinburgh in a couple of weeks. Shd b back next Sunday though
Steven Forster
21-05-2015, 05:31 PM
New toy bought tonight, on lee's recommendation, got a bmax 4 lll. Only £250 ready to run. Not the best electrics, but enough to get by!
I cant believe you actually took notice of what Lee says........what were you thinking :woot: :p;) haha
Steven Forster
21-05-2015, 05:32 PM
I won't b there this week. At Blackpool Sunday and then got to do a long cycle ride Monday as part of my training for riding to edinburgh in a couple of weeks. Shd b back next Sunday though
Road bike or an MTB like Nick ?
arceye
21-05-2015, 07:27 PM
I cant believe you actually took notice of what Lee says........what were you thinking :woot: :p;) haha
As I said, he said I could break his up anytime. So knew I had part support! Seemed a genuine offer, what a guy! Not sure why he was laffing before, prob just dawned on him we are yoko buddies 4 life and was overcome with joy, that's how I took it!
Can we try a different track layout
3 weeks ago http://youtu.be/PU1FXFpTpdo
2 weeks ago http://youtu.be/ZmRoBwZEPvs
1 week ago http://youtu.be/r6YsfRr_sn0
K-Brewer
21-05-2015, 08:48 PM
Any joy with monday steve?
Steven Forster
21-05-2015, 09:23 PM
Any joy with monday steve?
Nobody answered so will try again in the morning ;)
Steven Forster
22-05-2015, 07:05 PM
no reply from email and I was getting answer machine when I tried ringing up....!!!
We've got 2 options...
1, race Sunday as usual
Or
2, Take a chance on Monday
???
arceye
22-05-2015, 07:13 PM
Monday seems a bit risky in that case. Then again, my Mrs( works in centre next door) said she doubts anything would be on a bank holiday. Take it you can open the place up at any time in theory? No permission needed or owt?
raymo
22-05-2015, 07:32 PM
deffo stick with sunday,,,every one in england will be watching middlesbrough win at wembley,,,,,,,wont thay....i know i will....
arceye
22-05-2015, 07:56 PM
Just read on BBC that borough have beat Norwich both times this season, should be a pushover, just need to turn up, book the open top bus!
Hyperstrada
23-05-2015, 06:03 AM
Normal day and time for me please....
jasonnjane
23-05-2015, 06:30 AM
So what's decided. Sunday racing as normal?
corkyjohnson75
23-05-2015, 11:24 AM
Starts at 12 tomorrow .
arceye
23-05-2015, 12:04 PM
Till 4, or an extended session?
StwBald
23-05-2015, 12:23 PM
Sunday night as normal
Won't make either day now sorry it's to late notice now and don't even know what day or time Ment to be racing so made other plans.
arceye
23-05-2015, 08:21 PM
I'm lost now, is it 12 or 6? Deeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!:confused:
Hyperstrada
23-05-2015, 09:00 PM
Yeah I'm lost too, I'm guessing it's Sunday but is it normal time or earlier?....
Dkfream
23-05-2015, 09:03 PM
I have just messaged Dex to find out what's happening tomorrow, it's normal time Sunday guys
Steven Forster
23-05-2015, 09:10 PM
What were gonna have to do is plan earlier if we wanna change days at the club to give time to sort things out for bank holidays....!!!
Tomorrow racing is as usual and every Sunday after, apart from regionals.......unless we sort something out at least 2 weeks before hand !!!
Hyperstrada
23-05-2015, 09:39 PM
Thanks for the confirmation Dex.
So who's coming? Will there be enough people to make it worthwhile?....
corkyjohnson75
24-05-2015, 07:06 AM
Can we not make it 4 ?
dave85
24-05-2015, 09:13 AM
ill be there bud running 4x4
Dkfream
24-05-2015, 12:22 PM
I'm there 4wd for me tonight
arceye
24-05-2015, 12:30 PM
Seeing as I'm the only chap running 2wd, can I get a 2 lap headstart? #needallhelpicanget
honrico Diablo
27-05-2015, 05:14 PM
I heard things got crazy last Sunday and the cops had to get involved?
Dkfream
27-05-2015, 06:32 PM
Hahaha they heard the alarm going off and called in to see what was going on lol
arceye
27-05-2015, 07:10 PM
Thought u were on about the mini earthquake when I went arsed over moob marshalling?
honrico Diablo
27-05-2015, 09:08 PM
Thought u were on about the mini earthquake when I went arsed over moob marshalling?
You're a liability! lol
arceye
27-05-2015, 10:23 PM
Bloody hidden 2x4 under the carpet! My free running skills deserted me tho. Then slipped on carpet trying to get up. Least it wasn't on camera!
But I won my c final! Only crashed badly twice in 17 laps. Usually 17 crashes in 2 laps!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.