PDA

View Full Version : B-Max4 Champion } B-max4-3


stulec52
25-05-2015, 03:48 AM
Hey guys,
I just picked up a lightly used B-Max4 champion edition to run some local 4wd off road.
I realise it's not the latest and greatest, but it was cheap, and the class isn't popular enough here to justify any great expenditure. yet :-)

my question is though, I need a body, just so I can run my own colours.
I can't find an original B-max4 one, so do version 2 or 3 ones fit?
or a source for an original one would work

thanks

discothesnake
25-05-2015, 05:44 AM
You could contact Penguin RC on EBay here in UK as he used to do a reproduction shell. Failing that, the Bmax4 III shell does fit with a bit of alternative trimming.

Dave

stulec52
30-05-2015, 06:36 PM
You could contact Penguin RC on EBay here in UK as he used to do a reproduction shell. Failing that, the Bmax4 III shell does fit with a bit of alternative trimming.

Dave

cheers Dave

the 3 version is easier to get here :-)

iPasc
31-05-2015, 05:58 AM
I have some brand new shell for the Yokomo B-Max4.

I don't need them anymore. I also have a lot of spare parts.

Make a PN ;-).

Regards

skyaflake
01-06-2015, 07:02 AM
There is a for sale section here on Oople. Better try to sell it over there. Good luck.

iPasc
01-06-2015, 08:05 AM
Thank you for your advise.

I want to do this when I have time.

But I have seen this topic and perhaps i can help him ;-).

Regards,
iPasc

iPasc
03-06-2015, 04:41 PM
If you are interested you can check this link:

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?p=914437#post914437