View Full Version : Sunday May 24th - Racing videos
neallewis
25-05-2015, 02:34 PM
2wd A final
4z80hRAIsIs
https://youtu.be/4z80hRAIsIs
2wd B final
NAcy37y_LhQ
https://youtu.be/NAcy37y_LhQ
I didn't get to film any others sorry.
pddiggy
25-05-2015, 03:02 PM
what about the pics you took?
neallewis
25-05-2015, 05:31 PM
what about the pics you took?
I'll get them online. got a few of yours Paul.
dpackster1980
25-05-2015, 10:46 PM
The track looks excellent, very nice work. No more random potholes spoiling racing.
I'm really looking forward to the regional now. :thumbsup:
neallewis
26-05-2015, 12:24 AM
The track looks excellent, very nice work. No more random potholes spoiling racing.
I'm really looking forward to the regional now. :thumbsup:
Cheers. The track team will appreciate it. its been a lot of hard work to get to this point, and still more to do, but we're ready for next weekend for sure.
Sure its not as polished as tracks like RHR, but it's certainly one hell of an improvement on the old part grass track. Feedback so far has been excellent. It's not super high grip either, with still some sand working it's way out of the surface. Usual tyres work, so no surprises or tyre tricks. Have been running blues for club meetings as they are hard wearing, switching to yellows for regional.
Sunday should be a good day.
Ashlandchris
26-05-2015, 07:22 AM
I ran yellows on Sunday (cut staggers front / spikes rear) and I have to say, the car felt superb (2wd)
andys
26-05-2015, 12:20 PM
I've not run yellows yet - only blues as i'm tight :)
They work well though - can't see why greens wouldn't work well too - it's 'mechanical' grip that's needed on the new astro - so anything with a spike works :)
Bigbaddave
27-05-2015, 02:25 PM
Is there a meeting this Sunday please? Will be back from Spain then
Neil_H
27-05-2015, 02:36 PM
Sun-31-May 4wd Regional :drool:
neallewis
27-05-2015, 07:24 PM
Sun-31-May 4wd Regional :drool:
Should be a nonregional 2wd class also. well fill up fast.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.