View Full Version : TM2 V1 chassis protection stickers
spiboom85
30-05-2015, 08:35 PM
Hi guys
does anyone know where I can buy a chassis protection stickers :thumbsup:
all I can find is the tm2 v2 quick links be very helpfull:bored:
Thanks steve
Clive Loynes
30-05-2015, 08:43 PM
Hi guys
does anyone know where I can buy a chassis protection stickers :thumbsup:
all I can find is the tm2 v2 quick links be very helpfull:bored:
Thanks steve
Have you tried Terry?
http://www.srcc.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=4386.0
spiboom85
30-05-2015, 08:52 PM
Hi Clive, :confused: sorry I don't know terry
Clive Loynes
30-05-2015, 09:10 PM
Hi Clive, :confused: sorry I don't know terry
Ah, you didn't join Southport then?
I think that he might be Ashenmagic (http://www.oople.com/forums/member.php?u=17487) on here.
spiboom85
30-05-2015, 09:16 PM
yes im a member just don't go on it as often as on here, and I don't know anyone on there ha ha
does he supply them ?
Ashenmagic
30-05-2015, 10:05 PM
Hi Mate,
I can create custom protectors with any image/design wanted (within reason, that's being as far as my editing skills take me!)
The only downside atm is, I need to have a template of your chassis, if you can provide this, am sure I can knock something up if required.
Terry
nites
30-05-2015, 10:48 PM
I've made a some rear chassis protectors out of 2.10mm high grade aerospace Titanium
They are lazer cut to size and then countersunk and can be supplied with 2mm longer stainless screws.
They can also be used to get around the rear of the chassis being previously damaged as they hold the rear hanger firmly in place if the chassis holes are damaged.
I can do these at £10 plus post and packing if you're interested.
Tony
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.