View Full Version : Practice this Wednesday night 3.6.15
jameswilkinson7
01-06-2015, 08:21 AM
We are having a practice night this Wednesday at the track.
From 4.30 pm till late.
£4 per person.
Open practice.
neallewis
02-06-2015, 11:29 PM
Just a reminder for locals or anyone who wishes to attend.
Weather forecast is looking great: http://xcweather.co.uk/forecast/WF15_6LW
Ashlandchris
03-06-2015, 01:21 AM
Would love to be there, except I'm stuck in a meeting room / hotel room in Delaware. Yesterday's floods here made our waterlogged track from a few weeks ago look like nothing more than a mere inconvenience.
Alan - it must be my personal cloud :lol:
Aire valley
03-06-2015, 03:04 PM
Alan - it must be my personal cloud :lol:[/QUOTE]
Pretty obvious by now Chris..:lol:
Could you stay over there until,say, October...?:)
Ashlandchris
03-06-2015, 09:08 PM
I'll ask, but strangely the locals have just asked me when I'm leaving...
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.