View Full Version : TORCH 2015 Summer Series Round 3 7th June
dibble34
03-06-2015, 11:29 AM
Round 3 this Sunday, 4 rounds of quali and 3 leg finals for all. Weather is looking good and last all day event before the TORCH National and Regionals in July. I am afraid Rob and I will be practicing our commentary skills though :blush:
HOTSHOT III
06-06-2015, 10:19 PM
Having not picked up a transmitter for 6 weeks i'll be attending in the unofficial capacity of entertainments manager :blush::blush:
Also I have 2 x Nano-Tech 4200mah A-Spec shorties for sale, £12 each or £22 the pair, come and see me in the morning
Crazy L
07-06-2015, 08:50 AM
I was gonna come, didn't set my alarm.
You're all better off without me anyway.
Have a good one
dibble34
07-06-2015, 04:05 PM
Here are the results from today http://torchracing.co.uk/summer-series-2015/. Thanks to all those who attended :)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.