PDA

View Full Version : Club meeting - 7th June


neallewis
06-06-2015, 12:46 PM
Club meeting at the Spenborough outdoor track is on tomorrow (Sunday 7th June). 11am start for track build, booking in and practice, racing starts at 12pm.

Sorry slightly later start time due to an airport run in the morning.

claymoreman
06-06-2015, 01:48 PM
shouldnt that be 7th

neallewis
06-06-2015, 02:17 PM
its been a long week.

Ashlandchris
06-06-2015, 08:48 PM
its been a long week.

I'll say!!

See you there

chrislee
08-06-2015, 01:25 PM
I had a walk on yesterday, to see a bit of the racing - although I was there mostly for the break in racing and didn't see much action. It was nice to see a good turn out and plenty of youngsters there.

The track looks great, shame to see the clay banking go though. It used to be fun back in the day. (sometimes)

It was nice to catch up with a few old faces as well, although I understand a lot were else where on the day.

Chris