PDA

View Full Version : Trishbits brass bulkhead available NOW


Chrislong
11-12-2008, 05:46 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e170/Chrislong69/TrishbitsB4frontweight.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e170/Chrislong69/TrishbitsB4brassfrontbulkhead2.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e170/Chrislong69/TrishbitsB4brassfrontbulkhead1.jpg

Just received this B4 Brass Bulkhead of Tristam, its extremely high quality, weigh's 43g and is not only machine to high standard but is smoothed and polished too. A direct replacement.

I hope he doesn't mind me posting up these pictures. ;)

Chris

sebx6france
11-12-2008, 08:13 PM
hi i am french where can i buy this spare

KevLee
11-12-2008, 08:30 PM
PM 'Trish' on here and he'll sort you out.

jimmy
11-12-2008, 08:38 PM
http://www.trishbits.com (http://www.trishbits.com/)

JCJC
11-12-2008, 08:43 PM
Like the bulkhead, looks nicely finished, & love the logo from above, is that the jimmies work, will it come as a sticker !! :lol: please

Doomanic
11-12-2008, 08:43 PM
Nice logo! :thumbsup:

sebx6france
11-12-2008, 08:55 PM
http://www.trishbits.com (http://www.trishbits.com/)


thank you but it's not a site just a mail?

jimmy
11-12-2008, 08:58 PM
?

It's a website with just an email address on - correct! :drool:
I think the website isn't ready yet - I could have just given you his email address, but then you'd not know his website (which of course, isn't finished - but there'll be something soon on there)

sebx6france
11-12-2008, 09:01 PM
thank you:lol:

jimmy
11-12-2008, 09:42 PM
I'm not sure why I said 'I think' - since I'm helping with the site and I know there's nothing else to show right now :lol:. There'll be some photos of Trish's latest products coming soon to the oople news page tho.
Trish is so full of awesome designs and ideas that it's a pleasure to help him out where I can so more people will discover his talent.

Richard saunders
11-12-2008, 09:46 PM
thank u trish mine is all on my x-6 ill be running it friday night so ill let u now what i think of it.:p

paul01ews
13-12-2008, 01:05 PM
Hi, Any idear on price and lead time?
Paul.

Trish
13-12-2008, 04:06 PM
If you would like one please Email me. I am getting another batch made soon. I'm surprised that they were snapped up so quickly

Cheers

Trish

sebx6france
13-12-2008, 04:15 PM
If you would like one please Email me. I am getting another batch made soon. I'm surprised that they were snapped up so quickly

Cheers

Trish

I look forward to receiving mine thank you for everything

jimmy
13-12-2008, 04:36 PM
Better late than never! :lol: http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16892

The postman was a little slow with mine:blush:

paul01ews
13-12-2008, 10:22 PM
If you would like one please Email me. I am getting another batch made soon. I'm surprised that they were snapped up so quickly

Cheers

Trish

Hi Trish, I did but have no heard back from you, i sent a mail to your web page address?
I was looking for maybe three depending on the price?
Also happy to do pre-payment if that helps?
Regards, Paul.

sebx6france
13-12-2008, 11:00 PM
""I'm surprised that they were snapped up so quickly""


I I am not surprised because with the arrival of the lipo it avoids putting of the weight matter where and it allows to have a more directive car

AmiSMB
16-12-2008, 05:37 PM
thank u trish mine is all on my x-6 ill be running it friday night so ill let u now what i think of it.:p

So what did you think of it Richard?

Richard saunders
16-12-2008, 07:48 PM
very good mate it helped me alot over the jumps and cornering was spot on well done trish good bit of kit :thumbsup:

Chrislong
29-12-2008, 11:51 AM
I used mine for the first time yesterday. It fits fantastic, with mine being an early one Trish warned me of the alloy bumper being an exact fit over the brass nipples on the bulkhead - and may need some filing. Well granted it was an exact fit, but didn't need to do anything - went together very well.

I am using a Trishbits rear bulkhead too, with 20g of lead behind a short servo plus this front bulkhead, and my car was fantastic yesterday. The car jumped very level which was nice, and it cornered well too. Won't be taking any of those bits off, not only do they look bling but they make for a faster car.

(Granted I could have done better yesterday if I wasn't insisting on using bald tyres :blush::D)

SHY
23-01-2009, 01:03 PM
What's the ETA now?