PDA

View Full Version : Tyres for regional


Dkfream
17-06-2015, 12:48 AM
Anyone wanting tyres for next weeks regional at South Shields let me know and will make sure I have anything needed for Sunday

I won't be at the regional due to family commitments so this Sunday will be the last chance to get them

I also have 2 Orion shorty' left at £43 each if anyone wants any, also got a few sets of Orion saddle packs

Drop me a message if you require anything more specific and will get it for you:thumbsup:

Message on here or text 07544 904534

Lee

arceye
17-06-2015, 06:08 AM
What do people use on grass? Mini spikes still the thing to go with?

Dkfream
17-06-2015, 04:08 PM
Yes mate mini spike

Spuds
20-06-2015, 07:00 PM
Hi Lee, have you got mini spike greens 2wd front and rears you can bring on Sunday night?

Dkfream
20-06-2015, 09:57 PM
Sorry Simon I only keep yellows

Spuds
21-06-2015, 10:09 AM
No worries, see you tonight anyway.