PDA

View Full Version : Invernational


DAVO
17-06-2015, 07:58 PM
Hi guys get your selves booked in for the oople invernational there's a decent chance of getting a entry and it's easy easy the best race meeting of the year so don't hang about book in it's at Robin Hood raceway bar till late food all day hog roast on the night daft races like beer races etc live band and dj
Ask anyone who's been they will agree get booked in and let's shave a decent turn out from Neam

DAVO
17-06-2015, 08:02 PM
So far from Neam
The Liddle family :)
Barry, Nats, Greg
Chris p
Jeff steel
Nobby
Scott
Dean-Ross
Stew B
Lee
Pack
Noob
Pugs

corkyjohnson75
17-06-2015, 08:17 PM
I would love to Davo but ive not got a genny or a battery that would last 3 days or a 3 day pass for that matter .

DAVO
17-06-2015, 08:22 PM
Battery should last mate charge all your packs before hand or if need be do the one class and the battery will last easy also Friday is just practice don't matter if ye don't make it

dpackster1980
17-06-2015, 08:35 PM
I'm in for both classes. :thumbsup:

DAVO
17-06-2015, 08:38 PM
http://youtu.be/CG34CpT87AU
Last year

Steven Forster
17-06-2015, 08:55 PM
http://youtu.be/CG34CpT87AU
Last year

When is it on like Dave ?

DAVO
17-06-2015, 09:22 PM
21-23 august
Friday is just practice though and optional

chrispattinson
18-06-2015, 07:22 AM
Corky ... I can sort you out with some power if needed.

DAVO
18-07-2015, 02:26 PM
Get booked in lads says if you book in and pay you will take the places of the people that are on the list that still haven't paid

Dkfream
19-07-2015, 02:55 PM
I'm in for both and going Friday morning, still trying to find a small generator tho, so may be trusty old battery lol, looking forward to it any way should be fun

DAVO
19-07-2015, 11:07 PM
Screw fix mate Impax one we use the 1200 but runs every think in caravan and charges the same time the 700 one will be ideal
http://www.screwfix.com/c/tools/generators/cat830706#category=cat830706&brand=impax

Steven Forster
19-07-2015, 11:09 PM
Link me to where I can book in....or at least try ;)

Lee I bought an aldi special for £65 2 years ago....does the job perfect just for charging.....haven't tested to see it limits though.....machine mart have an almost identical one for less than £110

Have a look at this...

https://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/product/details/clarke-720w-petrol-generator-g720

DAVO
19-07-2015, 11:21 PM
http://oople.com/rc/ooplerace2015/

ja76
20-07-2015, 07:15 AM
Well form filled in let's see if I get in now fingers crossed😊

Steven Forster
22-07-2015, 11:59 PM
Well form filled in let's see if I get in now fingers crossed😊

Same here :woot:

Dkfream
23-07-2015, 10:30 AM
Takes ages to get back to you

ja76
23-07-2015, 03:55 PM
I'm in for 2wd payment sent,looking forward to it now 😊

Dkfream
23-07-2015, 03:56 PM
Why are you not doing both 2 and 4

ja76
23-07-2015, 09:18 PM
Couldn't be arsed lol
I can concentrate on 1 car and get pissed in between 😆😆

Dkfream
23-07-2015, 09:54 PM
Hahaha, you staying the full weekend ???

ja76
23-07-2015, 10:14 PM
Won't be down on the friday like but be there sat/sun

Dkfream
23-07-2015, 10:47 PM
Cool, we have a decent Neam turnout, should be a good weekend 🍻🍺🍻

ja76
24-07-2015, 08:01 AM
Ye can't wait should be a scream ☺

StwBald
24-07-2015, 12:05 PM
Ye can't wait should be a scream ☺

"scream" was that pam shouting at you..?? lol

ja76
24-07-2015, 01:04 PM
It will be lol haven't told her yet ....gulp lol

Steven Forster
24-07-2015, 03:09 PM
yeah you can add me to Team NEAM group as well cos im in there like swim wear ;) ha ha:thumbsup:

ja76
24-07-2015, 06:09 PM
Nice one dex, will have have to have our own corner in the pitting tent lol

honrico Diablo
01-08-2015, 04:58 PM
Application sent...fingers crossed we'll be there.... missus B as well! (she only heard beer tent!)

Dkfream
01-08-2015, 06:31 PM
2-4 or both john

honrico Diablo
01-08-2015, 08:58 PM
Both mate... might even bring some vintage schumacher!

DAVO
17-08-2015, 06:43 PM
Chris Clark
Chris P
Dak
Pack
Dean-Ross
Greg
Ja
Lee freeman
Scott
Jeff
Stephen Adams
Dex
Stew b
Ty
Hayden
Natalie
Jon
Archie
So I count 18 from the northeast a think we going late Thursday night when's other people planning on getting there

Steven Forster
17-08-2015, 07:00 PM
Chris Clark
Chris P
Dak
Pack
Dean-Ross
Greg
Ja
Lee freeman
Scott
Jeff
Stephen Adams
Dex
Stew b
Ty
Hayden
Natalie
Jon
Archie
So I count 18 from the northeast a think we going late Thursday night when's other people planning on getting there

Thursday night for me hopefully if not friday morning.....this is gonna be an awesome weekend ;)

dpackster1980
17-08-2015, 07:07 PM
I'm getting the caravan packed so I can go straight from work Thursday night.

StwBald
18-08-2015, 11:45 AM
Friday morning for me

Dkfream
18-08-2015, 02:24 PM
Thursday night for me, set off around 4:30 ish

Has anyone got a long pink aerial tube ???, need my vintage ride to be authentic:thumbsup:

neallewis
18-08-2015, 02:25 PM
Has anyone got a long pink aerial tube ???, need my vintage ride to be authentic:thumbsup:

I got one off Alex/Moss Models for my YZ2 :thumbsup:

ja76
18-08-2015, 07:37 PM
Looking like late Friday or Saturday morning for me now :(

Dkfream
18-08-2015, 09:06 PM
I got one off Alex/Moss Models for my YZ2 :thumbsup:

Spoke to Alex earlier today and he said he will have some with him but he won't be around till Saturday morning even tho he is going Thursday to set up, I'm not there till after tea on Thursday and he says he will have left by then, if your around Neal and he is still there would you grab me one please, don't worry about paying I will sort that out with him :lol:

Dkfream
18-08-2015, 09:11 PM
Looking like late Friday or Saturday morning for me now :(

Be a man Jay, put you foot down with a firm hand and just tell her your going Thursday night !!!!! :p

StwBald
18-08-2015, 09:42 PM
That'll just get jay another beating off his lass

ja76
18-08-2015, 09:52 PM
Hahaha
Can't got a 2wk job on and it's just went tits up and can't afford to loose a day on it other wise I would have been down Friday morning