PDA

View Full Version : Bury Metro RCC Summer Series Round 4 Results


birdy
22-06-2015, 06:09 PM
See attached final results from round 4 of the Bury Metro RCC Summer series.

millsy
22-06-2015, 07:11 PM
Is it just coincidence that you post up results straight away if you've won? :)

birdy
22-06-2015, 08:12 PM
Yes it is haha, I don't always have th elaptop so not always possible straight away :p

Maddy
22-06-2015, 08:37 PM
Overall times it's the first time ive beat rob mills,
Good old 22 eh millsy

rob m
23-06-2015, 05:41 AM
Well done Maddy :thumbsup: my final was the worst in my racing history I think.I flipped it on the start line and the marshal stood about two foot in front of my car on its roof had thought we had all set off and was watching the other cars go round for about 15 seconds before noticed me. Then every other place I crashed the marshal was attending another car......think I need to stop crashing in finals as I'm realizing that crashing doesn't win finals :blush:

Dougie
23-06-2015, 11:51 AM
Pleased with my performance not bad after 20 years eh! and only 3rd time on the track this year - Looking forward to the next meeting :)

Gavin Collingwood
23-06-2015, 02:06 PM
Well done Maddy :thumbsup: my final was the worst in my racing history I think.I flipped it on the start line and the marshal stood about two foot in front of my car on its roof had thought we had all set off and was watching the other cars go round for about 15 seconds before noticed me. Then every other place I crashed the marshal was attending another car......think I need to stop crashing in finals as I'm realizing that crashing doesn't win finals :blush:

May be because you set yourself back 15 years using rear motor.....

iank55
23-06-2015, 02:13 PM
Pleased with my performance not bad after 20 years eh! and only 3rd time on the track this year - Looking forward to the next meeting :)

You actually looked quicker than you did 20 years ago... Maybe you should pack your gear away for another 10 years and you'll be kicking ass :p

Darren Wales
23-06-2015, 08:05 PM
Overall times it's the first time ive beat rob mills,
Good old 22 eh millsy

After starting just behind Rob in the regional, it was nice to finally beat him too! :p

Good OLD tm2 v1 :confused:
:thumbsup:

Gavin Collingwood
23-06-2015, 09:54 PM
After starting just behind Rob in the regional, it was nice to finally beat him too! :p

Good OLD tm2 v1 :confused:
:thumbsup:

Well if you wouldn't crash and break the v2....

Dougie
24-06-2015, 01:58 PM
You actually looked quicker than you did 20 years ago... Maybe you should pack your gear away for another 10 years and you'll be kicking ass :p

I'll kick your Ass!!!!! :p