PDA

View Full Version : Stuff for sale


Nick5000
24-06-2015, 07:06 AM
I'm selling my race gear off if anyone is interested. Thought wd put on here before putting on ebay etc in case anyone from club is interested

Sanwa gemini x and receiver £80
Vampire sr1 plus £55
Turnigy trackstar 8.5 turn motor used once £15
Sky rc touchscreen charger £30
My laps Harry transponder £35
Team orion 5800 mah 100c square block batteries x2 £30 each. Only 6 month old and not used much

Associated b5m
Anodised blue arm mounts both back and front. Anodised blue ball stud mount,schelle nova slipper, gear diff,aluminium lighweight lay shaft in gearbox,carbon fibre battery strap,titanium turnbuckles, blue anodised shock mounts,custom painted bodyshell. £175

Savox 4096 servo £25

Email address is [email protected] for any questions

Can bring to club one night or u can collect if anyone is interested

DAVO
24-06-2015, 07:42 AM
I'll have the pt mate
Mines about fooked

K-Brewer
24-06-2015, 07:46 AM
Put me down for b5m

DAVO
24-06-2015, 08:35 AM
I'll take the charger as well mate if it's got a USB on it
Cheers

corkyjohnson75
24-06-2015, 09:30 AM
Put me down for b5m

A new it wouldn't be long .

Hyperstrada
24-06-2015, 10:53 AM
Sorry to see you selling up mate.

Dkfream
24-06-2015, 12:42 PM
REALLY !!!!!!!!!

Barry Williams
24-06-2015, 01:17 PM
Shame you're selling up
Can i have the transponder please?

thanks

Barry

Bugger just seen Davy beat me to it

COFFIN DODGER
24-06-2015, 05:50 PM
I'll have the radio gear, Nick.

Nick5000
24-06-2015, 07:14 PM
Kev I will keep the b5m for u. Can bring it to seaham next sunday

sorry barry dave did beat u to it for the transponder

coffin dodger. Some one emailed me about the radio gear and are coming to look at it tomorrow. If it doesn't sell im happy to keep it till next sunday for u

scott
24-06-2015, 07:26 PM
I will have a battery if they still for sale ,

K-Brewer
24-06-2015, 08:50 PM
Kev I will keep the b5m for u. Can bring it to seaham next sunday

sorry barry dave did beat u to it for the transponder

coffin dodger. Some one emailed me about the radio gear and are coming to look at it tomorrow. If it doesn't sell im happy to keep it till next sunday for u

Any chance of picking it up on friday mate

StwBald
24-06-2015, 10:19 PM
Hope everything is ok Nick, sad to see ya selling up...:(

Nick5000
25-06-2015, 06:52 PM
The batteries are still for sale scott. I will bring them to seaham next sunday for u

chrispattinson
25-06-2015, 09:36 PM
Sorry to see you're selling up Nick, I really enjoyed our races over the last couple of years....

I particularly remember this final @ Benfield: https://youtu.be/4XN-JXS9Yfc

Nick5000
26-06-2015, 08:15 PM
Me too Chris. We have had some great races. Great video

Nick5000
26-06-2015, 08:18 PM
I'm good thanks stu.