PDA

View Full Version : low rider gear box


redtyson
27-06-2015, 09:28 AM
Any body tryed this concept gear box yet.ive watched a couple youtube vids with them in thay look very quick.

Gupz
27-06-2015, 02:03 PM
Mine is on the way. Once it's installed I'll give you an update :) I'm giving the 3 gear lowrider a try as I run the 3 gear associated box at the moment. It seemed like the sensible way to go with it.

martin so16
27-06-2015, 07:50 PM
Mine is on the way. Once it's installed I'll give you an update :) I'm giving the 3 gear lowrider a try as I run the 3 gear associated box at the moment. It seemed like the sensible way to go with it.

who is selling the lowrider gearboxs ?

dazp83
27-06-2015, 09:49 PM
There's a thread in the ' I made this' section. Guy in France makes them.

dazp83
27-06-2015, 09:50 PM
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160734

Gupz
27-06-2015, 10:42 PM
Have a look on Facebook for Redworkshop. You should be able to order one through them.

Gupz
15-07-2015, 06:04 AM
3 Gear lowrider box installed. Pics here - www.facebook.com/The.Gupz/posts/10153423596108389?pnref=story

Video of testing will follow on the youtube channel. :thumbsup:

cutting42
15-07-2015, 08:26 AM
Can't see it, think it might be just for your friends to view.

Gupz
15-07-2015, 11:29 AM
Pics here, but may be a bit small.

Gupz
15-07-2015, 11:45 AM
Hopefully this will work.....

81031

81032

81033

81034

81035

81036

81037

81038

81039

81040

81041

81042