View Full Version : Sunday 5 July
Aire valley
04-07-2015, 03:53 PM
Is there a meeting tomorrow..?
I know John and various others are at the Oople race..
neallewis
04-07-2015, 06:27 PM
Is there a meeting tomorrow..?
I know John and various others are at the Oople race..
Yes it is. I'll run a club meeting, I have the timing gear already. 10.30am start. Not expecting it to be hugely busy as quite a few are away, and GP is on.
We'll get lots of racing in though.
claymoreman
04-07-2015, 06:48 PM
does the club have any handout transponders as I dont have one at the moment
chrislee
04-07-2015, 07:28 PM
Yes, they have hand out transponders
Chris
claymoreman
05-07-2015, 01:31 AM
Whats the hieght restriction on the entrance to the complex I drive a high roofed minibus
Stringerhot
05-07-2015, 06:23 AM
Hi there about acsess with your minibus there's plenty of space to get out and have a look before you go under the low entrance sure it says the height but I'm not sure what it is !might be worth ringing spenborough baths cleckheaton. For more info 😉
Aire valley
05-07-2015, 05:03 PM
Thanks to Neal for putting on a good meeting, and buying a new printer..!
Very lucky to finish just before the big downpour..!
neallewis
05-07-2015, 05:44 PM
Cheers Alan, we got off to a slow start. I was about to go get a printer myself, when James turned up with the tape delivery and offered to go get a printer. Its about time we had a new one.
Thanks for all the help getting the track away quickly at the end. The rain really hammered down so were lucky to get finals done.
chrislee
05-07-2015, 06:12 PM
Thanks for running the meeting today Neal. I enjoyed my comeback even though I was crap. lol
Looking forward to the next one now....
Cheers
Chris
Oscar
06-07-2015, 07:13 AM
I enjoyed my comeback even though I was crap. lol
Looking forward to the next one now....
Cheers
Chris
Normal service resumed then eh Chris? :p:p
Be good to see you next time mate ;)
chrislee
06-07-2015, 07:22 PM
Normal service resumed then eh Chris? :p:p
Be good to see you next time mate ;)
Hey, I made the B final - not bad for 8 years out!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.