PDA

View Full Version : Prepay for Torch region


jrenton
10-07-2015, 10:27 PM
Hello I need to prepay for my son for the Torch Regional. Who do I need to pay?

Dudders
11-07-2015, 01:12 PM
Torch Club

RobW
11-07-2015, 02:39 PM
Hi John

Please pay to:

[email protected]

Please make sure you pay by gift and put a note saying what it is for.

Cheers

Rob

jrenton
15-07-2015, 07:50 PM
Hello Rob, have made payment of 20.88 for Joe in both 2WD and 4WD

RobW
16-07-2015, 06:58 AM
Thanks, John

Have let Darren know so Joe should get moved off the blue list soon.

Regards

Rob

marley
16-07-2015, 11:53 AM
Will there be an open class for 2wd and would I have to pre book for that?

Darren Boyle
16-07-2015, 05:03 PM
Thanks, John

Have let Darren know so Joe should get moved off the blue list soon.

Regards

Rob

Done

RobW
16-07-2015, 07:07 PM
Will there be an open class for 2wd and would I have to pre book for that?

Don't think there is an open class as there are already both 2wd and 4wd classes.

You are better off pre booking via the dms racing website as if is £10 pre booked and £15 on thd day.

Cheers

Rob

marley
17-07-2015, 04:12 AM
Ok I'll try to do that, thanks Row

marley
17-07-2015, 08:25 AM
I've booked online and paid via PayPal