PDA

View Full Version : Racing Is On 19th Of July !!!


Steven Forster
12-07-2015, 02:54 PM
As above were racing as usual this Sunday

Doors open between 5:30pm - 5:45pm

So who's coming and what are you running ???

See you all there

Dont Forget to bring your pit tables and chairs and extensions with you !!!

chris68nufc
12-07-2015, 03:47 PM
Me and the little one will be there hopefully if i can stay awake!!

Trying the new 2wd out for the little un an i will bring my 2wd too!

Thanks

dpackster1980
12-07-2015, 04:13 PM
I should be there, I'll be a little late as I'm out on the sea front with wife and child. Itching to race the 2wd, it was class last week.

Jedward
16-07-2015, 12:44 PM
Charlie 2WD
Oliver 4WD
Me 0WD

Thanks

Dkfream
16-07-2015, 01:00 PM
I will be there, and maybe elisha

dpackster1980
16-07-2015, 07:10 PM
I'll be there.

ja76
16-07-2015, 07:21 PM
2wd for me please

Spuds
17-07-2015, 06:14 AM
2wd for me please

honrico Diablo
17-07-2015, 12:15 PM
Me and Archie both 2wd.

Dkfream
21-07-2015, 05:37 PM
Cool videos as always Davo, but who was that driver that nailed the A final ???, that man deserves a sponsorship with someone lol :thumbsup:

DAVO
22-07-2015, 09:14 AM
Lol you were flying last night mate are ye gonna bring the same form at Teesside

Dkfream
22-07-2015, 12:50 PM
Would like to think so but lightening never strikes twice lol