PDA

View Full Version : Teeside regional


DAVO
13-07-2015, 11:16 PM
So guys who's going to teeside regional Preston park and who's camping over ?

Steven Forster
14-07-2015, 12:04 AM
So guys who's going to teeside regional Preston park and who's camping over ?

Im going down but not sure if im doing both classes or not yet :blush:

Dkfream
14-07-2015, 12:58 AM
I'm there and doing both days but not staying over, only 15 miles down the road, may as well have a comfy bed and heating lol

Jedward
14-07-2015, 04:54 AM
We'll be there both days and camping over.
To be honest I think the boys are more excited about camping than racing:woot:

arceye
14-07-2015, 09:21 AM
I may have to miss it all. My wife's birthday on the Wednesday after, so not sure I'll get away with buggering off for 2 days the weekend before lol

honrico Diablo
14-07-2015, 07:54 PM
I may have to miss it all. My wife's birthday on the Wednesday after, so not sure I'll get away with buggering off for 2 days the weekend before lol

FFS mate!........don't know how you survive!

ja76
14-07-2015, 07:59 PM
I'll be doing both days but not camping over though

ja76
14-07-2015, 08:06 PM
FFS mate!........don't know how you survive!

Pmsl 😂

StwBald
14-07-2015, 08:13 PM
Piece and quite, wot more does she want.

dpackster1980
14-07-2015, 08:28 PM
I'm taking the caravan. :thumbsup:

arceye
14-07-2015, 09:04 PM
FFS mate!........don't know how you survive!

Can't help it if she likes me lol

Dkfream
14-07-2015, 10:05 PM
I'm taking the caravan. :thumbsup:

Are you going down the Thursday to get the awning put up in time pmsl :p

dpackster1980
15-07-2015, 08:48 PM
Are you going down the Thursday to get the awning put up in time pmsl :p

Tee hee, go and play Pirate Kings and get your arse kicked by Kev. :woot:

dpackster1980
23-07-2015, 06:44 PM
The caravan is free from the building site and will be at Teesside. :thumbsup:

Steven Forster
24-07-2015, 02:23 PM
Woohoo.....got a place for the invernational ;)

Go team NEAM :woot:

DAVO
24-07-2015, 03:13 PM
We here now just setting up

K-Brewer
24-07-2015, 03:48 PM
Ive just woke up from my afternoon snooze lol man im tired

ja76
24-07-2015, 06:13 PM
We here now just setting up

Bloody hell davey your keen lol

DAVO
24-07-2015, 07:58 PM
Loads here mate

ja76
24-07-2015, 08:43 PM
Keep us a spot lol

Dkfream
24-07-2015, 10:26 PM
I drove down, put my gazebo up to get a spot and came home, be back at 7:30 ish lol, hopefully the gazebo is still standing lol, keep an eye on it Davo lol