PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 19th July - Racing is on.


neallewis
19-07-2015, 08:17 AM
Racing is on this morning, from 10.30 for track build.
this is despite an early morning rain shower, forecast is clear for rest of day.

archtech
19-07-2015, 08:38 AM
Good I spent 4 hours looking for a set of wheels for my b5m that wernt almost bold. Had thefoams the tires but not the wheels.. Had given up was looking for something else found a new set of wheels still in packet. Took longer also because id first thought about running rc10 and had started charging a shorty for it, slipped my mind when I changed to b5m so wasted ages charging a battery I couldnt use (wires cant reach at moment somthing I need to address one day) so ive given it to Paul for today.

Can you tell im excited? Im woferling on lol