View Full Version : July 26th
chrislee
21-07-2015, 04:08 PM
Since there's no racing on the 26th of July due to the oOple meeting in Southport and the NE Regional at Teesside, does anybody fancy an excursion over the border to Bury?
It's a long time since I raced there, but I seem to remember it being a great set up.
If anybody from reasonably close to the Batley track (like me) needs a lift I'll be able to take somebody over.
Chris
chrislee
24-07-2015, 02:33 PM
Since Bury is cancelled, Mansfield it is (as long as that is on)
If anybody is interested in a lift, my offer is still on....
Chris
neallewis
24-07-2015, 08:45 PM
you could always try Teeside regional at Preston Park
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168419
chrislee
25-07-2015, 11:24 AM
Hi Neal, I thought I'd been talking to myself lol
I assumed that the Teesside regional would have required prior booking in??
I'm going to do the regionals again next season, see if I can reach the dizzy heights of F4 once more!
Chris
andys
25-07-2015, 11:31 AM
Cheers for offer Chris - i'm having a weekend off with the boys seen as weather looks dodgy and lots going on only further afield :)
chrislee
25-07-2015, 11:49 AM
Cheers for offer Chris - i'm having a weekend off with the boys seen as weather looks dodgy and lots going on only further afield :)
Ok pal, see you next week at Batley, hopefully.
Chris
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.